Chapter 48: Locking Him Away and Saving The Day

Seans POV

"Lets go and 'catch up' on old times", He lied angrily before yanking on my arm and pulling me out of the restaurant.  "You little bitch", He muttered before throwing me into his dark pick up truck.  I was still too shocked and scared to say a single word.  

"You fucking twat! Where the fuck did you go?! I was fucking looking for you everywhere!! Your gonna get your ass kicked when i'm through with you! I swear to God if you fucking fun off again then your ass is kicked!", He shouted in the car as i began to weep, lying on the back seat. 

When we got to the house he grabbed me by my shirt collar and pushed me inside.  Ill never call this place my home, only 'the house'. Just like everywhere else we lived.  Ever since my dad started beating me i always said that my home would only be my home if i felt safe there, so my home has got to be with Mark.

When he entered the house he threw me to the floor and began kicked me as i winced in pain.  He chucked me into the hall wall and began punching me multiple times as i was cornered into the wall.  "Your such a little shit!", He yelled.  I heard something upstairs.  It was my mum.  She began rushing down the stairs when she heard my dad yelling.

Then she stopped suddenly, her mouth dropped open as she looked at me, beaten and bruised against the wall.  "You! Don't! Ever! Run! Away! Again!", He screamed between punches.  "YOUR SO FUCKING LUCKY I HAVE TO GO TO WORK!", He shouted as he yanked me up and threw into the dark and cold basement.

"BUT I'M NOT DONE, WE ARE MOVING BACK TO IRELAND AND YOUR ASS IS GONNA' BE KICKED SO HARD WHEN I GET BACK!", He screamed before slamming the door on me.  He locked the door as i lay on the cold, dirty floor.  Sobbing and weeping on my arms.  My mum would had helped but she was helpless.  We loved each other so much but she just couldn't save me, the door was locked and my dad would had killed her.

All i need is Mark.  I felt my pocket and chuckled a little.  "He's such a stupid ass, he forgot to take my phone away", I muttered as i pulled my phone out of my pocket.

Marks POV

I began to worry about Jack, cry told me that he walked out of period four.  But what if he need me, he sounded so upset.  Did he walk home? What of his asshole of a farther got to him?! So many thoughts rushed through my head on my way home.  But that one thought of his dad made me dash home.

As soon as i got home i slammed the door shut and hurried into my bedroom, panting faster and faster.  I looked in the door and there was no sign of Jack anywhere. I began to worry and sat down on my bed and ran my finger through my hair. Suddenly my pocket vibrated.  

I swiftly snatched my phone out of my pocket ad checked my texts. (yeah I changed the name mark gave him XD just cause its floofy)

3 new messages from Jackaboy<3

Jackaboy<3: Baby help me plz!

Jackaboy<3: He got me again!

Jackaboy<3: Please come Mark! I live on address attached

You: Im coming baby! I love you!

Jackaboy<3: Im so happy u responded.  Im trapped plz help!

You: Im coming baby! Plz dont be scared.  Id ur dad home??

Jackaboy<3: No.  My mum will tell u were i am, can u pick locks?

You: I cant but i wont let a door keep my baby trapped! Im fucking breaking it down

Jackaboy<3: Fuck i love u

You: I love u 2 im calling the police.  Bye.

Jackaboy<3: Bye <3

I quickly dialed 911 into my phone as i ran to Jack's house.  I explained everything and they said they would be there within the next 15 minutes.  When i got to Jacks house i knocked the door, a little loudly.  Marks mum answered straight away.  "Mark! Thank God your here! Did Jack tell you to come?", She asked.

"Yes!", I hurried as she opened the door for me to come in.  "He's in there", She said worriedly as she point to a door at the end of the hall.  I ran quickly towards it.  "Jack?! Are you okay baby!?", I yelled from outside the door.  I could hear sobbing coming from inside the locked door.  "Mark! Please l-let me out!", I heard him shout back between cries.

I began slamming onto the door harder and harder each time.  I got some help from Jacks mum and we finally managed to break it down.  I ran in and picked Jack up, holding him in my arms close to me as i ran back out the door.   "I love you", He cried as he wrapped his arms around my neck and connected our lips for a kiss.

"I love you to", I told him as we parted.

Sorry for that cliffhanger guys but i hope u like it!  Ill be updating soon.  The story is coming to a end but dont worry.  I plan on a sequel! :3 Bye guys!

Stay Alive and Stay Happy