Chapter 52: Homophobic Arguments and Regret

Mark's POV

I jumped off the bed and nearly fell over when i watched my dad stomp into the room.  "H-hi dad", I said nervously.  "Mark?! What the fuck?!", He shouted angrily as Sean flinched as his voice raised.  "W-what dad?", i managed to stutter.  "Jack isn't a friend is he?!", he growled.  "What makes you say that?", I asked as sweat beaded along my forehead. 

"You don't stay with a friend, in his bed, in a fucking hospital for five days just because your friends.  Not to mention the fact that i fucking walked in on you to with your arms around each other!", He shouted.  "Calm down, he is just making sure Jack is okay", My mother said calmly.   "No! He's not!", He shouted back.

"Your gay aren't you?!".  "Bisexual", I managed to mumble quietly.  "What?!", He growled.  "Bi-bisexual", I said louder.  "So, you to are dating!?", He shouted.  "Y-yes", I said, almost like a whisper.  "And i thought that at least one of you could be a good fucking son?", he said angrily.  Tyler gasped, so did Sean and mum.  "Wh-whats that supposed to mean?", Dan asked, almost in tears.

"I-I didn't mean it like that", He mumbled.  "Yeah you did dad! I've only even been your little disappointment haven't i?! The son that you regret having! The son that you wished wasn't born because he's just different! That's all i am! A mistake! A... A... A shitty mistake!", He yelled.  Mum's mouth dropped open, she's only heard him swear once and told him off for it.

"You know i didn't mean that! Okay?!", Dad shouted back.  Tyler put his arm around Dan and connected their lips, which only made dad cringe in disgust.  He looked away angrily.  "Dad?! What the fuck is so wrong with it anyway!?", I yelled angrily.  "Its fucking disgusting! Its not natural! Its against God!", He shouted back.

"Its called love! No matter what gender it is, as long as its fucking love it doesn't matter! No one did this to purposely offend you! No one was gay to make people annoyed.  Love inst a choice! Just because we are comfortable with ourselves it doesn't mean you have to be! Just so some fucking support! I apologize for being born how i am! I'm so fucking sorry that i have confessed i'm different! And i'm fucking sorry for being okay with it!", I screamed back angrily.  

"I'm sorry i love Sean", I said quietly as i bent over (BAhAHaHAHahAHAHAhahHHa, could that had fucking sounded any wronger???!!!) to Sean so our faces were inches apart as he lay on the hospital bed, connecting our lips for a kiss.  Our lips collided and moved together perfectly.  It wasn't just a kiss, it showed meaning.  Our love.

Of course our love just had to be fucking interrupted by the door slamming.  "Bitch", I muttered as me and Jack parted after my dad had stormed out the room.  "Thanks Mark", Dan smiled as he hugged him.  "Well, um, we better be off, your dad will probably be at a bar somewhere, either way he's not sleeping in my bed tonight", My mum said as she walked out of the room.  

"Oh Mark, I forgot", She said as she turned around.  "This is for you, you don't have a job yet and i cant keep going back and forth to get you guys so food.  I brought your skateboard and also got you a bank card.  Its got £60 on it and ill add more if you need some, just call me", She said as she gave me a kiss goodbye.  "Thanks mum", I told her as she walked out the room.

I got back into the bed with Jack and cuddled close to him.  "Well, that was a little intense", He chuckled.  "Yeah, sorry.  He was just being a asshole", I told him as he nodded.  "What do you want for dinner anyways?", I asked.  "Um, I don't know... Burger king... Wow, were so unhealthy", he chuckled.  

"Yeah, maybe soon i can get my mum to make a home-made sort of thing", I said back.  "Ill be back in about 20 minutes okay babe?", I asked as i walked towards the door.  "Okay", He sighed, "Bye, love you".  "Love you too", I replied with a wave.

Time skip - When Mark get back

After i returned with our food i wrapped my arm around Jack as we ate together on the hospital bed, watching YouTube.  (Yup.... I didn't want them to watch Netflix all day X3)  After we were finished we went onto Netflix (Typical fucking me XD) and watched a horror movie.  Although Sean didn't seem to like it, i loved it.  Every time he clung onto me when he was scared was amazing.

He hugged me so tightly and buried his face in my chest whenever a jump scare happened.  Sometimes he would almost fall off the bed either from being to scared or laughing so fucking hard from me.  I would start swearing all this random shit whenever i got scared or making up screaming random made up songs about how much of assholes the evil characters are (Five nights at Freddy's anyone XD)