four.

(Warning: Song may be triggering, btw imagine the she and her as he and him (As Sean)

Sean's POV

As I walked into marks house I was so shocked. It was beautiful and clean. He has a velvet red couch with a warm, fuzzy mat and rose wallpaper to match. His kitchen was completely white, everywhere I looked. His mum seamed nice to. "Hi Mark! Who's your fried?", she asked, smiling at me. "Oh.. this is Jack, He came over to do a science project", He told her pointing at me. "Hello.", I said politely as I waved a little. "Well, its a pleasure Jack, you boys have fun", she said kindly as we walked up the stairs to Marks room. Marks room was red to, and way better than any rooms I've had. He has a polished red desk with black carpeting covering the floor, a red mat that lay over the top of it with red sheets on his bed and a red bedside table lamp with a black alarm clock. I stood still, utterly amazed by how good his room looked, Yeah.. it was a little messy but he is a jock. "Hey Jack? umm... you ok?", Mark asked, a little confused. "Suddenly I came out of my daze and stuttered ".. ye-yeah I-I'm fine". Mark looked a little worried by the time he hear my excuse

"Umm.... Something wrong with my room? Jack?". "Oh no! It just looks... really nice", jack replied, still curiously looking around the room. "What... is your room bad?", Mark asked, curiously. "Oh umm... well? Its just not... this room."

Marks POV

I knew Jack was hiding something, but I don't want to pressure him or anything. "Well lets just get on with this", I said, grabbing some text books and my laptop. Jack seemed to really like my laptop to. Somethings up. I ignored it and in about two hours we got tired. I put the text books away as I said, "You wanna do something else?". "Umm... Sure, why not!", Jack said smiling. Suddenly, I tripped on a football, sitting on my floor. I fell onto the bed where Jack was sitting, and dropped onto him. There we were, lying on each other. We began to stare into each others eyes, our faces only 1 inch apart. I looked into his gorgeous ocean blue eyes and melted. "Why did I feel like kissing him", I thought to myself, "Am I gay? I dunno but I just want to kiss him so much. I moved off Jack. Quickly.

As I pushed myself off the bed Jacks face turned a bright red as he blushed furiously, speechless. I rubbed the back of my neck nervously as he lay there, starstruck.

Sean's POV

I cant believe that just happened! I was so shocked. It was a dream come true. I stayed frozen on the bed, looking up at his soft, pure skin. I just lay there, starring at his beautiful face. "Umm... Sorry Jack, It was a complete accident. Are you ok?", he asked nervously. I pushed myself off the bed, quickly. "Umm ..ye-yeah, i-im fine", i said studdering. I couldn't help it. My heart just melts looking at his gorgeous face, let alone that just happening. "Ill... clean all this up off the floor, so it doesn't happen again. He bent down, showing his side. His top went up a little, revealing his tanned six pack. I starred as i bit my lip, desperate for him to just love me, now! I helped him clean it up as soon as I snapped out of it. "Sorry again Jack it wa-", I interuppted before Mark could finish his sentence. Mark, its ok. I kinda... nevermind. I have to go, but text me when you wanna do the project again, ill see you tomorrow", I said, opening Marks bedroom door. "Ok ... yeah, tomorrow then", Mark sighed as i left the room. I felt bad, I just wish i could tell him how I really felt. I just know he wouldn't accept it so.. what's the point.

I walked home, checking the time. "Umm only 9:00pm, i should be home pretty early", i thought to myself, with the house only two minutes away.

trigger warning: mentions of parental abuse, stay save ❤️

(i'm also sorry about all of the caps lock used in this, i would edit it but it makes me a lil uncomfortable)

I carefully walked into the house, as i heard mum screaming, shouting, crying. Begging. Dad was screaming at her as she begged for mercy. A tear slid down my face as i heard her suffering. I crept based their door on the way to my room, watching my dad beat her, angrily, absolutely filled with rage. "YOU STUPID FUCKING BITCH", he shouted at her as she screamed in pain, lying in a ball on the floor. "Please stop!", he just chuckled at her as she crawled away, slowly. He turned around swiftly and saw a new punch bag to take his rage out on. As he looked at me I fell over in shock. "THERE YOU ARE YOU LITTLE BASTARD!!", he screamed as he walked over towards me. I scrambled up off the floor and ran to my room, crying. I quickly hid inside my closet, burying myself under my clothes. "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU", he screamed as he crashed my door open. I stayed in the wardrobe, quivering, my hands shaking as he stomped loudly to my wardrobe. He opened the doors and saw me cradling at the bottom of the wardrobe. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!", he exclaimed. "I hid in my arm, with my back to him. He suddenly grabbed me from my wardrobe by my shirt and threw me at my bed. I landed on the mattress on my floor. He started kicking me and slapping me. "MAYBE THAT WILL TEACH YOU A LESSON TO SPY ON BUSINESS THAT ISN'T YOURS", he screamed, spitting at my face. As he walked out he grabbed a book off my self and threw it at me. I sat there, crying in a ball, under my thin, little blanket. He stormed off to his room. After crying I knew he was going to kill me if I didn't do any chores. So I got up, my nose sniffling and I washed the dishes as he lay on his bed drinking. My mum came out of the bath room, crying silently. I quickly gave her a hug. She kissed my check and whispered," Im sorry Sean". I cuddled her, tightly and told her," Mum its not your fault, I just hope your ok". She smiled as she pulled away. I walked her over to the sofa and sat her down, letting her lay there, until she was forced to sleep with the brutal man I called my father.

it's okay to read now ❤️

Time skip - 11:52am

depression based, m' sorry xx

I opened up my musky old, wooden draw and pulled out my razor. I let it glisten in the light of my light and sat on my dirty, yellow mattress. I began to think about my life, if there was a point to live, I starred down at my body, covered in bruises. I looked at everyone and before I knew it I had 6 different cuts down my arm. I looked am my beaten legs. Crying as I saw them, picked my head up and noticed the 4 cuts id done down me left leg. I slowly put the razor back in the draw, making sure it was hidden. I rolled my sleeves down, turned the light off and sat in the dark. Eventually I fell asleep, knowing there wasn't much to look forward to when I woke up either.