Chapter 21 (pilots(sorry, I had to)): Gaming and Jealousy

Marks POV

My Dad had left the house at 10:00am while my mum left for work at 10:30am.  Im so happy its the weekend.  I get to spend every minute of it with Sean.  "Yay! Weekend!", he cheered as i chuckled,"We've got no more fucking school for two days!", i laughed as he shouted through the house.  "Jesus Christ Jack.. There are still neighbours", Dan laughed.  "Can we invite Felix and Cry round... and maybe Dan and Phil?", Jacks asked with puppy dog eye's.  "Jack, you dont have to ask like that, there my friends too, course you can", i told him as he smiled widely.  "Mia to?", He asked as i rolled my eyes because I was so jealous for some reason.

But i sighed and said, "Fine", trying not to sound very bothered about it

Sean's POV

I was really happy about being able to invite all of my friends round. Only he seemed slightly 'off' about Mia.  Btw guys, ive had no comments saying i should change the name so i might keep it unless anyone wants it to be changed.  I would prefer it but it might confuse any readers that have already read most of this book so yup. I still decided to invite everyone.  As Me and Mark sat on the couch with Dan and Tyler i began to text in our group chat as they watched T.V.  

You: Hey guys.  Wanna come over to Marks place? We can all play video games.

Mia: XD of course u would b round there

Dan: Why?

Felix: Umm... what?

Mia: XD they dont know do they??

Felix: know wut??

You: Nope, they dont but u can tell them

Dan: What?? 0.0

You: Ok, where's Cry and Phil btw??

Felix: Cry is with me, reading the texts with meh

Dan: Phils doing the same :T

You: XD i should had already known that u would b with them

Mia: XD ikr

You: Anyways, Me and Mark..

Dan: 0.0

Felix: 0o0

You: Were, dating now

Dan: :0

Felix: :o

Dan: Yayyyy!

Felix: Congrats, also i fucking knew it

Mia: XD i think we all did lol

You: Anyways guys, lets talk bout that later.  You guys coming round?

Dan: Awww, i cant im fucking busy.  But i wish i could

Felix: XD getting kinky

Dan: shut tf up!

Felix: Ill cum

Mia: XD ALL OVER CRY!

You: XD felix why??

Felix: Ohhh shit.  HOW DA FUQ DOES AUTO CORRECT DO THAT?!

You: Yeahhhhh auto correct!

Felix: fuck off, anyways me and cry will come but idk where Mark lives

Mia: Well, ill come and ill pick u up k Felix??

Felix: Yeah ok cya there bai

Mia: Cya

Dan: c u guys on Monday byes

You: k bye ;p

I put my phone down and turned to Mark.  "Felix, Cry and Mia said there coming over soon", i told him.  "Ok, lets get everything ready", He told me as he went upstairs to get more controllers for his Xbox and i walked into the kitchen to grab some snacks.

Time skip - Mia, Felix and Cry arrived

I was so excited when i heard loud knocks at the door.  By the time it took them to get here, me and Mark had set up all the controllers and crisps, popcorn and cookies, plus some pepsi and red bull.  "OPEN THE FOOKING DOOR!", i heard Felix shout as me and Mark laughed.  As Mark opened the door they all barged in and  (Ok... Random idea, Maybe i should just change Mia to fucking singe XD) filled up the living room as Felix dived into the snacks.

Marks POV

As we all walked into the living room everyone grabbed their controller and a seat.  We all decided on outlast.  But after putting the game in, i turned around to see Mia sitting extremely close to Jack.

I was pretty mad but still tried to hide it.  It kissed his check to show that he was mine.  We began to play until 10:00pm.  I was so mad when i saw Mia resting her head on Jack's shoulder.  I held his hand and made sure she noticed as well.

She got off him, jumped up and said.  "Well, we better be off, Don't your parents get back soon?", Mia asked me. "Yeah, Dad at 11:00pm and mum at 10:30 so ill see you guys later", i told them as they walked out the door.  We began to clean up all of the rubbish on the floor and were done by the time my mum came home.  

Sorry... That was shitty af guys.  It was mainly based on Marks jealousy about Mia.  I'm thinking about some sort of plot twist but i've got plenty of other idea's.  I still hope u guys liked it Bye!