I got tagged again, sorry. This is annoying af ik

Okay so.. i got fucking tagged again by this cunt: Yumaih, i love u <3 but i will kick ur ass.  

This is a get to know me tag.

1) Who was your first kiss? *facepalms* a boy, cause i wasnt gay back them.  I was extremely unpopular, and still am.  I got bullied all the time and he did hate me.  But everyone knew i had a crush on him and i was like fucking 5 or 6 at the time *facepalms again* he walked out of our classroom and some of his friends dared me to kiss him.  I just laughed and told him what happened when i got outside.  He was like, "Wait?.... A dare?", And then fucking kissed meh!! I didnt actually think he was gonna do anything but i barley remember the kiss so fuck it.

2) How old are you? Im 13 but 14 in August.  Kill meh plz.  I have too much of a dirty mind for my age and say the most stupidest things ever... anytime some says 'come' i laughed and just say things like your welCUM.... fucking kill meh plz.  Also i said today that my middle finger had such a erection when i was getting fitted into the school's new ugly school uniform.

Who's your best friend(s)? lionqueen666 Yumaih yxlandahh KubaJones  okay so these r all of the hoes that go to my school and are my best friends ever.... fuck we r weird *glances at lionqueen666 and Yumaih*..... her name is literally daddy on wattpad, look at that hoe's account. Lol.  My other frens r: YaGirlSamara.  Imma leave her in her little private area cause, no offence to meh other frens.  But she is like meh first and best fren on wattpad and a bootiful smol bean.  I love u all though and ur all very bootiful beans to!.  Meh other frens: amandipandi033The_Real_AntiSEseptiplier_2003YTShadowWolf, Ki_the_fangirl- sorry to anyone i forgot.

Whats your full name? *facepalms again* okay, so you know when i said i love u... i still do but.  Fuck u. DOn't mAkE fUN oF IT PlEaSe! It is Rebecca Anne Spark.  Yup... i hate the name spark because that is the last name of my abusive fucktard of a farther.   FOOOOOOKKKK U! Anyways, i don't like Rebecca cause its a terrible name.  And Anne is stupid too.

Out of all of you friends who do you like the most? umm... correction.  They are all my frens.  Friends are different to frens.  So do you want me to pick out of my friends or frens? Cause boi im confused... Imma just do frens.  Well, the ones in my school, its hard to pick a favourite hoe tbh... UMMMMMM Yumaihlionqueen666yxlandahh and my frens on wattpad... NO OFFECE, UR ALL BOOTIFUL AND AMAZING.  I rlly love all ur support that ur giving me with the book but my best fren on wattpad is kinda sorta pretty easy, my smol bean.  YaGirlSamara 

I tag all these other bish's 

YaGirlSamara

The_Real_AntiSE

Kizzy-cake

Bumpledump

Ki_the_fangirl

amandipandi033

YTShadowWolf

Bye frens!