five.

Sean's POV

I woke up, earlier than my parents as usual.  I rub my eyes, then stroking up my arm.  I feel each scars from the past week as i run my fingers across my arm.  After getting up i throw on my clothes (a green shirt with a septic eye on it, blue, torn jeans, a black jumper and black converse, to match with my black jumper.  As I walked through the kitchen and grabbed my money i walked out the front door quietly, leaving my food because i can starve just to get away from my father.  I got to school quite early, but luckily Mia was there anyway.  We started talking about random things like lessons and twenty one pilots.  Mark walked over slowly.  "Hey Jack, you alright?", he asked, worriedly.  "What? did something happen?", Mia interrupted.  "Nah Mia, nothing happened that you've gotta' worry about", I answered, "Mark, everything's fine!  Its not like it was a terrible thing to do", I told him, trying to hint i actually liked it.

David interrupted as he walked over with the other jocks, sam by his side, "Hey mark, what you doing?", asked David, starring at me.  I put my head down, hiding my face.  "He's just hanging out with a little Faggot! Ha ha", Sam laughed as he pushed me, while the other jocks laughed.  I tripped, but made sure not to fall.  "Look guys, Jacks just normal human ok?  How is he any different to us?  He's cool ok?", Mark told him.  The jocks just laughed as Will said,"What's different?  He's a little slutty fagot!", he laughed, while the others joined in.  I hung my head down, starring at the floor, my eyes tearing up.  Suddenly Mia stepped out in front of me, her backwards blue snapback making her look more scary.  "Firstly, Jack isn't even gay", she lied, sassily.  "Secondly, who the fuck told you that! And! Thirdly, what the fuck have you got against gays!  "Well Princess!", he told her as she glared at him, her arms crossed, "We know he is! Secondly, we were told from... someone we cant say, but he is a very reliable source. And thirdly, they are all just sluts who hit on any guy they see! Mia's mouth dropped wide open, along with Marks face filled with rage.  "what the fuck!", Mark exclaimed."how the fuck would you know! what's wrong with you!".  Suddenly he punched his best friend, Sam, in the face!  "Oww! What the fuck Mark!", Sam told him, holding his the side of his face.  Everyone stepped a couple of steps back.  Sorry, but... you shouldn't had said that", Mark told him as he walked away, smiling at me when he saw my wide mouth open with happiness.  "Where coming for you, faggot!", Sam told me as Mark walked away.

Marks POV

I walked away to English as the school bell rand loudly in my ears, as my face a bright red with anger.  "I just... cant believe he could say something like that!  I thought he was my friend, how could you judge someone like that?", I thought to myself.  Sadly I had English this period (period 3) so I couldn't talk to jack at all.  Since I sat the back and English was pretty boring anyway so I decided to text Jack, I knew he sat as the back in his English lesson, plus I,ve had that teacher and she doesn't seem to "Watch the class".

Me: Hey Jack, r u ok about break time?

Jack: Ok? Thank you so much Mark! Arent you worried that your freind will turn against u D:

Me: Well, im touched that you care but its fine, they know im right and they would pick me over Sam any day, maybe not Will and just a couple others but im fine.

Jack: Well that was really nice of u anyways :D

Mark: anytime dude! You looked so sad, i dont wanna see u like that! D:

Jack: Aww thx :)

Mark: You're welcome, opps, gotta go, sirs coming round to tables lmao.

Jack: bye

Jacks POV

trigger warning: abusive behaviour and homophobic language.

As I finally escaped English I realised I had gym next period.  "Ughh great, nothing like jocks surrounding me while I'm their bait!", I thought to myself.  As I walked to my locker to get my gym kit i saw Sam walk up behind me with Kyle, Will and David.  "There you are you little fag!", Exclaimed Sam, pushing me against the locker.  "Now then... THIS is your warning!", if you start turning Mark against me, just because your a slut then I will do much worse then I'm gonna' do right now!", he told me, with a growl in his deep tone.  Suddenly i felt a punch to the stomach, greeted by David.  I groaned loudly before getting kicked in the shin as I fell to the ground.  Will smirked before punching me in the nose.  I held my nose as it began to bleed while they walked away.  I was so sick of living my life in fear!

trigger warning: mentions of depression and self harm.

please don't do these things to your beautiful self, but if you ever get thoughts or consider it then please talk to me ❤️

I walked into the school bathroom and got into I cubicle.  I sunk down to the floor and took my pencil sharpener out of my bag and used a sharp end of my ruler to unscrew the tiny screw that held it together. As I took the blade out of the unscrewed sharpener I took the blade to my arm, rolling my sleeves up.  I began to cut, over and over again. Until I had around 13 cuts across my arm.  My blood dripped onto the floor before i grabbed some tissue, mopping it up.  

I walked out of the cubicle and before grabbing some tissue for my bleeding nose.  When I got out of the school toilets I was greeted by Mark, looking at my nose bleed, shocked. "Whoa Jack, What the fuck happened?", he asked me, worriedly.  Oh... umm.. that? yeah i-i umm... it j-judt happens you know?", I told him, studdering as i tried to come up with a excuse.  "Jack.. you know I'm not stupid, what happened, I can notice your punchered face and the limp from anyway distance!", He told me as I smiled because he cared.  "Look Mark, its... nothing ok? I promise.", I told him nervously.  "It was Sam, i know it was and... god! he is in for some thing VERY special", he said, clicking bis wrists and stretching his fingers.  "No mark please! He told me that id be hurt so much more if i put you against him", i told him worriedly.  "Look... jack, trust me, I will stop him and if I have to stay by your side everyday then I will if that to stops him! okay"