Chapter 29: Making Up and Fighting Back

Okay, before i start this off i just wanted to say.  FUCK im so upset rn.  I was reading a fucking fanfic about joshler (Josh and Tyler from the band twenty one pilots, if u dont know them then just think of Tyler as Sean and Sean as Mark) Anyways.  In the end, after 5 chapters the writer didnt want to carry on with the story so they just said.  Josh killed himself (Doesnt even explain why, but i was fucking upset) 

Later on, Tyler doesnt remember who josh is from something wrong with his brain.  He questions everyone and they say a fake story that he knew him since he was little and they fell in love.  Soon he gets told the true story about his boyfriend and his current boyfriend gets mad when Tyler asks if Josh was the only one who truly loved him.

He later killed himself.  It was the note that he left which rlly made me cry.  The note was a ton of letters he'd been writing everyday for the past couple of months.  In the end he said, "Ill finally be with Josh", It made me cry because he killed himself just to be with someone he doesnt even remember.  He just knew he would only be happy with the only person who loved him and hopefully in heaven, he will see him and remember him again.

I feel soooooo upset and like shot rn.  So im sorry if this update is crappy but i hope u actualy read this and like the update

Felix's POV

After Cry apologised I couldn't help but forgive him.  After the kiss he put his mask back on.  "So, you guys, ya know.. fucking made up now?", Dan questioned.  "... Yeah", i replied as i smiled at Cry.  He jumped up onto me and i held him in the air as his legs wrapped around my waist.  "Thank you baby", Cry said before he hugged me tightly.

Everyone smiled at us a we hugged in the halls.  But.. of course, as people walked past, they glared and looked disgust.

Seans POV

We all walked outside, to the oak tree.  Marks arm wrapped around me.  Dan and Phil side by side.  Felix and Cry, holding hands.  Joey and Daniel cuddling.  As Mia walked in between us, as the leader of the group.  

"So, do your friends hate you now?", i asked.  "Umm.. only a couple, but that doesn't matter when iv'e got you", He paused, "Baby", he told me as my heart fluttered, leaving my face a bright red.  "Thanks Markymoo", I said as he blushed at his new nickname.

I smiled at his blush before we made it to the oak tree.  "So guys... i might just have a girlfriend!", Mia said excitedly.  All are mouths opened.  "Girl! Tell me fucking now", Daniel said as we all laughed.  "Well... Have you guys been to that record store down the road? Well, i know me and Sean have but, You guys?", she questioned as she looked around the group.  "I've been", Daniel said.  "Me and Phil have seen it but we dont go in there much", Dan said.  "Me and Cry have been", Felix said.  "I go there all the time", Mark said.

"Ohhhh, that girl!", I answered.  Thinking back to the girl behind the counter of the store.  "Yeah, you know.  When i went there to play the drums and you looked for the most tattooed guy to ask for music recommendations", she chuckled.  "Yeah, we skate boarded, and you said she was cute", I laughed.  "She is! Have you seen her", Mia replied.  "Bitch who?", Daniel asked.  Mia's answer was interrupted by Mark, "Hey.. Babe, iv'e gotta' practise for the game later.  Dont worry, ill keep an eye on the jocks for you", he told me as I nodded and he kissed my cheek.

"Anyways, Her names Melanie, she's... a little hard to miss.  Her fashion is eye catching but amazing.  She has half her hair dyed Black and the other half is Pink", (Look up Melanie Martinez 2 c who she is) "Oh yeah, I think iv'e seen her, she really nice", Daniel said as the rest of the group nodded in agreement.  "Anyways... I dont know if she will say yes but, she's a lesbian too so i have a chance!", Mia said excitedly, squealing a little.  

It was a little weird for Mia to squeal, she was more of a 'tom boy' so she never really squealed, or wore make up and skirts either.  We all took our lunch out of our bags as we stayed seated on the grass.  "Soo, Joey... You seemed to had... talked earlier", Dan said as he broke the silence while we ate.

He blushed a little before nodding.  "So? How come you wont talk now? But.. You seemed to shout earlier?", Phil questioned.  Joey just shrugged before answering, "I-i care about D-Daniel.  I do-dont like it when h-he, g-gets picked on or pro-proven wrong like, i-i-i used to be.  H-he saved me fro-from everything, i-i should at l-least repay him by speaking up a little", he said as we all looked at him astonished.  

Daniel leaned in to kiss Joey as he returned it, gratefully.  "Thanks, baby, but you dont have to repay me at all.  I love you, thats why i stops those jerk's", Daniel told him.  "W-wow, thats fucking adorable", I told them.  "I know right!", Mia told me.