Chapter 63: Fuckin' perfect

Its kinda best if u watch the video but u guys can listen to it as you read if u wanna

Marks POV

I woke up on Melanie's couch, shit, i don't remember fucking anything, i thought to myself as i rubbed my eyes and sat up, groaning as i did.  I released i didn't have Sean near me and began to panic before rushing out of the living room, into the kitchen.  "Oh, morning Mark", Daniel said as he flipped some pancakes on the cooker, Joey standing next to him as Mel, Mia, Felix and Cry sat on the black wooden table at the end of the kitchen, white cushions placed on the seats.

"Fuck my head huuurrrrtttsss", Felix moaned.  "Mine does to but does anyone know where the fuck Jack is?!", I asked worriedly.  "He's not here? Did he go home?", Mia asked in concern.  "i don't fucking know! but he left his phone here", I replied.  "Ill go there now", I told them as i rushed out the house".

I ran down the street in a hurry, going as fast as i could as the cold air blew across my face.  After 5 minutes of running i finally got to Jack's front door.  I stepped inside and immediately and searched the house, quietly, checking the downstairs area first.

Soon i rushed quietly upstairs, looking around Sean's room, hoping he would be somewhere in the house.

Sean's POV

I woke up against the bathroom door and began crying as i remembered last night and looked at my wrists.  I sat up and got away from the door.  Only to walk over to the wall and rest against it, crying more and more into my hands.  I looked down at the floor in front of the door, that i was once resting against.

It was bloodstained.  Some droplets were on the floor but some of the blood was in a small puddle and a little bit smeared on the white shining floor, well, it was, until it had been stained with a fuck up's blood.

Mark's POV

After searching Jack's entire room i wiped the sweat from my forehead, stepping out the door after i realised he wasn't in there either, i began to worry more and more, realising that wherever he was, it probably wasn't safe.

I walked up to the bathroom, hearing muffled cries.  I began to twist the doorknob slowly and stepped in quietly.  My eyes widened as i was met with blood splattered across the floor with Sean in the corner of the room, against the wall, crying into his hands.  

His sleeves from his pure white shirt were now blood stained around his wrists and up his arm.  He jumped as he saw me staring at him, shocked.  He suddenly bounced onto his feet and rushed his hands behind his back.  "Sean.... What, why....", I asked, almost in tears.  "W-why a-are you h-here?", He asked anxiously, with his head down, staring at his feet.  "Because i was worried Sean.  I had no idea where you were, i'm glad i came now.  Why did you do this Sean? I thought you stopped!", I said, still in shock.

"L-last night", He replied.  "What happened?", I answered in concern.  "Y-you don't remember?", He asked as he looked up at me.  "No, what happened?", I asked again.  "Y-you got drunk and you wanted t-to kiss me but i wouldn't let y-you.  T-then you called me a asshole and annoying a-and i believed you.  I-i thought you only e-ever wanted me for s-sex... I th-thought y-you were u-using me", He said.

My heart stopped at his words as tears fell down my face.  "I walked up to him and pulled him into a hug as he cried into my shoulder, "I-i'm sorry.  Don't believe any of that shit i said.  I love you for you Sean, i was just being drunk.  I'm so sorry.  I love you more then anything in the world.  I love you so, so much.  I promise.  Please, please! Stop cutting.  Your so beautiful.  Your fuckin' perfect to me.