Chapter 40: Homophobic Fights and Little Lies

Marks POV

"Boys! Diner!", She called as me and Sean walked to the bathroom, hearing Dan rush down the stairs.  We all sat at the table, my dads loud feet walking slowly down the stairs and into the kitchen.  "Hey dad", Dan said.  Normally dad and Dan don't speak much, but i guess he chose to speak today.  They normally get into arguments.  "Hey Dan, its... Tyler here?", He asked as he cringed slightly at the name 'Tyler'.  

Dan scowled at him, "Why dad?!", He asked angrily, growling a little.  "Just wondering", Dad told him.  Dan already looked really mad.  Our table fit 6 people on it.  Me and Jack sat together with Dan opposite me and Mum and Dad sat opposite each other at each side of the table.  Since Dan wasn't next to me i put my hand on his as it lay o the table.  "Hey Dan, don't get upset", I said softly and smiled.  "Its okay.  Dot let him get to you", I said,making him grin at me.

"Thanks Mark", He said quietly.   "Its oka-", I was cut off by Dad, "What did i do?!", He asked angrily.  Sean flinched and scooted away from him a little as he heard the deep growl in his voice.  "You just upset him a little dad", I told him calmly, trying to keep everyone calm.  "I ask if Tyler is here again and now i get blamed for making you upset? Its not my fault he's here 24/7!", He said, raising his voice a little, but not completely shouting.

"He's my boyfriend dad! He's aloud to be here a lot!", Dan shouted back.  "Yeah, yeah.  Bastard boyfriends although im always fucking telling you that boys don't belong with other fucking boys!", He shouted back.  

My dad's not aggressive, but from the terrified look on Sean's face, it looked like he was.  He was just shouting but Sean looked really scared.  "You can fall in love with anyone dad.  Its not about who they are, its about the fact that the love is real.", I told my dad calmly.  

"Mark! You know its not natural", He told me angrily.  I tried to stay calm but since he was talking about a situation that affected me a lot i couldn't help but stand up for Dan.  "You have always told us not to change dad! Now your making Dan change because he's different! What was that thing you would always tell us? Oh yeah.  Always be who you are because normal is boring and being unique makes us who we fucking are!", I shouted.

"Dot make Dan change himself! He is unique! That makes my fucking brother special okay!? That makes him who he is!", I shouted back.  "I don't care! That unique is fucking different Mark! That unique is disgusting", My dad shouted back, glaring at Dan.  

Mum finally decided to cut on, "Okay everyone can we just calm down", She said calmly as she lay the dinner o the table.  "faggot", My dad muttered under his breath.  With that, Dan came to my side of the table and hugged me.  "Thanks Mark", he told me before walking out the house.  "Oh God", My mum muttered worriedly before she walked out the front door with him.  I put my arm around Jack.  

"Don't be upset Jack", I told him, "It was just a argument, we are all fine", I told him calmly as Jack nodded his head and pushed his seat back under the table, closer to me.  "Why is he upset?", My dad asked.  "Oh... his dad is't very nice", I told him.  "What do you mean by that?", He asked.  

"Lets just leave it at that dad okay? He doesn't like talking about it, let alone others talking about it.  My dad seemed to understand as he nodded his head, "Okay then", He said before he began eating.  Dan walked back in the house, under my mums arm, tears rolling down his cheeks.  

I glared at dad, he caught my glare and glared over to Dan, Dan scowled back. "Mark.  Take your brother upstairs please", She told me as she handed me his dinner.  I put my arm around him and lead him into my room.  "You can stay here for a bit okay Dan?", I asked as i turned my flat screen on.  

He snuggled into the quilts of my king-sized bed.  "Thanks Mark... a lot", He told me as he grabbed his dinner from me.  "Aw, don't say that.  You don't deserve to be treated how you are...  How the fuck do i come out to dad?", I whispered.  "I have no idea", he replied as I leaned down towards him to hug him.

"See you in a bit kid", I told him as i walked out of my room and closed the door.  I sat down at the table and began eating.  Through about half way of my family chatting and eating i felt a hand slide down to my hand that was sat on my knee.  The hand wrapped around mine and our fingers intertwined.  I smiled at him as he blushed.

Time skip - After dinner

"Um... Mark?", I heard jack chuckle as he stood in the doorway of my bedroom.  "Yeah?", I answered from down the hall.  He just chuckled more as he gestured me to move faster towards him (ohhhhh..... Move faster..... Kinky ;).... im sorry lmao).  I walked a little faster down the hall and got to my door.  

I laughed as i saw Dan flat out on the bed, snoring quietly.  We both began to laughed in the doorway as i walked over to him.  I pulled the quilt off him and pushed him off the bed.  He landed with a thump.  "Ow! Well thanks Mark.  Best brother of fucking 2017 right there", He said, which only made us laugh harder.

He stumbled up and hit me playfully.  "Fuck you", He laughed, before walking out the door, to the bathroom to have a shower.  "Ohhhhh fucktarddddddddd!!!", I sang as Jack fell on the bad laughing.  "Ugh, what?", Dan replied from the bathroom.  "I need a shower", I told him.  "Fine.  You have 20 minutes", He told me.

"Ill make it 10", I told him as i grabbed some pyjama pants and walked to the bathroom.  "See you in a minute baby", I whispered quietly as i stopped outside.  "Okay Mark", he blushed as he grabbed some pyjama's for himself.

Time skip - After the shower

I walked back into my room after my shower, my body still slightly wet, droplets covering my bare chest as my towel hung over my shoulder.  My legs were dry in my pyjama pants.  I did it on purpose to be honest.  I knew I could tease Jack a little with my wet body, and i loved it when it made him blush.  I walked into my room to see Jack lying on my red bed sheet, watching adventure time (SENPAI) I chuckled, which seemed to had got his attention.

He turned his head to me and blushed a bright red as he looked at me.  He looked up and down my body, checking me out.  He blushed brighter and bit his lip.  "Hey Jack", I said as i ran my fingers through my dripping hair.  I walked towards the bed.  

"Whats wrong?", I asked like i didn't know what was going on.  He blushed, "Your just.. ya know... hot as fuck!", he told me as i chuckled.  I began to dry my body off, my back was turned to him as i did but i could feel his eyes staring at me the whole time.  I jumped in the bed and wrapped my arm around him, i planted a kiss on his head.  

He swiveled around i the bed to face me.  He mashed our lips together as my arms gripped tighter around him.  The kiss got slightly more heated as his tongue slithered into my mouth.  We kept the kiss going a while until we were both breathless.  He parted away from me and ran his lips down to my neck.  

He began sucking on my neck, forming a hickey.  After he made the hickey along my neck he kissed around my neck a little more until... yep he found it, my sweet spot.  He began kissing my sweet spot as i let our long but quiet moans.  He made his way down to my chest and began planting kisses down to my V line.  He kissed back up to my neck again as i carried on moaning.  He smiled at the hickeys that covered my neck and buried his head in my neck, snuggling close to me under the sheets. 

We fell asleep, Sean in my arms all night.

Shout out time!!

Today's shout out goes to:

amandipandi033-this us for being so supportive in my book and voting for all my chapters... Srsly the other day I woke up to around 30-40 notifications from all their votes XD AND they gave me a shout out!! I was so happy I died.  But don't worry... I reincarnated!

They have sooooooooo many books like 12 and most of them r septipier books! There so amazing so please go and check out their profile.  Thank u fren!! :3

Hope u Beans liked it! There will be some great drama for the next update (later on or tomorrow) anways this was long af so imma take a break for a bit bai! 1521 words!

Stay alive and Stay happy 

Abuser-Septiplierजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें