Chapter 8: First kiss, First boyfriend

Mark's POV

He looked into my eyes as he rested his head on my shoulder, tears still running down his soft cheeks.  I smiled back as him and asked, "So? Why are you so upset Jack? I mean there must had been some reason why you came round here crying".  He looked up at me nervously and said, "Well I came here because I think I can trust you, I mean, I can always trust Mia but I didn't know her house number and... I, um, I-I, its-".  I looked at him confused as he carried on stuttering.

Sean's POV

I finished stupidly stuttering.  "Ugh, how the fuck do I put this?", I thought to myself.  Suddenly Mark turned my head, holding my cheek.  We looked into each others eyes.  Mine still red and sore.  I loved those gorgeous chocolate brown eyes, I just get lost in them every time we make eye contact.  I melted as I stared into them.  All of the sudden he kissed me! At first I was completely shocked that this actually happened, but in less then 6 seconds, harder.  There I was, kissing the man of my dreams.  Whoa. We parted breathlessly and looked at each other, stunned.  "Wow, umm, Jack? You ok?", he asked.  I smiled widely and said, "Of course I am! Ya big goofball!", and I kissed him again, more passionately.   He smiled in the kiss before we parted once again.  "So.. Your.. Gay?", I asked him curiously.  "Well, I don't think I was before Jack but.. looks like I am, for you".  I smiled, absolutely thrilled.  "So? What happened then? I still want a answer, even though I am very happy you came here", he asked, curiously.  "Well, I uh, how bout I tell ya tomorrow ok? I just need to sleep over, if that's alright", I told him, worried I couldn't stay. "Yeah, yeah of course it is", he told me, "But. I will have to ask my mum first, be right back", he told me, walking out the door.  I heard him call down to him mum, "Mum? Can my friend Jack spend the night please?".  I was nervous she would tell me to leave, twiddling my fingers swiftly.  "Yes, of course honey!", she called up happily.

I jumped up off the bed excitedly.  "Ok! Well looks like were sharing a bed Jack", he told me as I nodded happily.  He took his shirt off and I blushed as I stared at his gorgeous, tanned muscles, covering his body.  I looked up to his neck and swivelled my eyes to his arms.  I looked at the beautiful, huge muscles all over his arms.  He bent over to grab his pyjama pants.  As he bent over I saw his v line, peek out of his skinny jeans and bit my lip as I stared.  "I'll be right back" he told me as he walked into the bathroom to get changed.

I jumped happily into his bed, waiting for him to come out.  He walked out, running his fingers through his gorgeous, dark red hair.  "Are you sure you don't want to borrow any pyjamas?", he asked, looking at my clothes.  I thought to myself for a minute as I looked at all the short sleeved shirts popping out of his drawer, "Umm, no thanks Mark, but.. do you think I could borrow some clothes for school tomorrow?" I asked.  I would had happily worn any of his clothes but.. he will se the scars that I have deserved over the years.  He looked at me baffled, but then covered it up with a smile afterwards, "Sure Jack pick what you want from the drawer tomorrow", he told me as he pointed at his clothes drawer.

"Well.. Wanna watch some movies?", he asked as he glanced over at the pile of CD's on his floor.  "Yeah sure Mark, sounds great", I told him smiling.  I don't really watch movies very much, in fact, only a couple times in my life.  He chose a movie called paranormal activity  it looked interesting  so I nodded after reading the description on the back of the box.  It turns out that It was scarier than I thought.  I did like it thought because every time I jumped, after getting scared, I would cling onto Mark and each time he would cuddle me tighter and sometimes plant kisses onto my head.

Marks POV

As we got though half of paranormal activity 2 I noticed soft snoring echoing into my ears.  I looked down in my arm as I saw a sleeping Jack, resting his head on my chest and cuddling me tightly.  I smiled as I looked down at his adorable face and his body, all curled up to me.  I checked the time and it was 1:47am so I decided to go to sleep to.  After turning off the T.V I cuddled jack and he lay in my arms as I kissed him on the head.  I knew at that moment that I wasn't going to let anyone hurt him anymore, I will protect him, no matter what the fuck happens, he is mine and no one else's and that bitch Sam better fucking know it.

                                                                               ----

Oh my fuck I love septiplier, there SO CUTE AND ADORABLE AWWWWWW :3 well hoped  u liked it guys.  I would also like to thank

@FallenAllite07 for following me, voting 4 all my chapters and being kind :3 and also @sabyzoo123 4 her complement and persuading me to keep this book going! Thank u 2! :3