Chapter 30: After School Sports and Jealousy

Sean's POV (forgive meh)

It was the end of the day after two boring classes with nothing interesting.  Mark had just ran off to the changing rooms as i walked over to the bleachers to watch Marks football game.  After playing on my phone for around ten minutes him and the team finally came running onto the field.  He looked really good as he ran out i his uniform.

I stared at him as he ran through the field.  He turned his head to me as we made eye contact for about 5 seconds.  As i watched him i was suddenly snapped out of my gaze by Amy and her friend Haley (Yet another random human :p) "What the fuck are you doing here?", Amy asked sourly as she gave me a confused look, Haley chuckling at her.  

"I could ask you the same thing", i told her, a little angrily.  "Why the fuck do you think? The jocks are hot as fuck, especially", She sighed and gazed at my boyfriend, "... Mark, Plus Sam is Haley's boyfriend. He's on the fucking team to ya know?", She told me.  I filled with rage as she called my boyfriend hot.  "Look Amy! That fucking boy over there that you are calling fucking hot!? He is my fucking boyfriend!", I told her as she scowled disgustedly at the word 'boyfriend', "And that's why i'm fucking here! To watch my boyfriend! So back the fuck off!", I told her angrily.  Haley laughed, "Yeah, and my boyfriend wants to beat the shit outta' you! So watch your fucking mouth!", She said.  i glared at her.  "And, my boyfriends wants to beat the shit outta' yours, so maybe he should watch his fucking mouth as well. Everyone knows that Sam is scared of Mark, whether he fucking shows it or not", I told them.

The scowled at me and just turned around, as they sat two rows in front of me.  Whoa, first time iv'e actually fucking stood up for myself, go me.  I chuckled at my thoughts as i watched the game carry on.  He looked amazing, running in the heat as sweat ran trickled down his forehead.  Every time anyone on the other team tried to score, he quickly was able to snatch the ball away, easily.  Scoring more goals then the other team.  When the game was nearly over i saw someone making their way up the bleachers.  

I knew who he was.  It was Ryan.  He was pretty nice, we didn't talk much, although, i always could catch him glancing and staring at me.  "Hey, I'm Ryan.  Jack right?", He asked.  "Yeah, hows it goin'?", I asked, trying to spark up a conversation with him. "I'm, cool, Who you watching?", He asked.  "..Mark", I told him.

"Oh.. yeah", He said sadly.  "Whats wrong", I asked.  His head suddenly shot up, "Nothing, im fine", He told me, happier.  "Cool", I told him.  He edged a little closer to me as i blushed.  We chatted for a little until the game was over.

Mark's POV (Everyone: FUCKING FINALLY, HOW FUCKING LONG DOES IT FUCKING TAKE?! SEAN HAS BEEN IN HIS POV FOR ABOUT FUCKING 12 CHAPTERS XD)

My game had finally finished.  Of course, my team won.  It was 12-4, so, we were pretty good.  I was suddenly filled with jealousy as i walked over to the bleachers.  I watched Jack, talking to Ryan.  He was obviously checking him out.  I stormed over to them...

Bitch, yesh i did leave u on a fucking cliff hanger.  Did i finally trigger you? Roast you? You didn't care? XD of course you fucking didn't... i'm.. i'm trying.  Luv u :3 (also, sowwy its short)

Stay happy and Stay alive