Chapter 59: Having Fun and Heated kisses

Marks POV

"Hey guys, this is Melanie, Melanie, this is Mark and Jack", Mia said with a smile.  "Hi Mark", Melanie replied with a smile, since we already knew each other.  "Hey", I replied.  "Where are we going now?", Sean asked after he gave a wave to Melanie.  "I think were on our way to Daniel and Joey and then were gonna' pick Dan and Phil up", Mia said.

"Okay", I said as i slipped my hand into Sean's.  When we reached Daniels house Joey and Daniel made their way into the limo.  Joey was wearing a black suit, a white shirt with a purple flower in the tux and a purple bow tie.  Where as Daniel was wearing a baby blue flower in his with a baby blue tie.  "Hey!", Daniel said in excitement.  "Hi", Sean replied as we all gave waves.  "This is Melanie", Mia told him.  "Holy fuck, your hair is goals", Daniel said as we chuckled.  

She smiled happily, "Thanks", She told him as he smiled back and nodded.  Joey just waved at us all and sat closely to Daniel.  We finally got to Dan's house.  As they entered the limo Dan wore a black suit and bow tie with a white flower as Phil wore a navy blue tie with a matching rose.

"You all look great", Mia complimented as she looked at everyone.  Melanie laughed, "You all look way better than i do", She said.  "You look gorgeous", Mia told her.  "I think you look fucking awesome", Dan said with a chuckle.  "Thank you, compered to you guys i look like crap", She giggled.  

"You slay harder then literally everyone in this limo, and i slay pretty hard", Daniel laughed.  Melanie just replied with a chuckle and a smile.  We all talked the rest of the way.  Most of us were just really excited and wouldn't shut up.

Time skip - The Prom

We finally got to the prom as the limo driver parked and we all stepped out, hand in hand.  I had a feeling people would stare at at the fact that we are all gay and Melanie's style.  It fucking rocks but people have their opinions.  I will not hesitate to punch some of those 'people'.  

As we walked into the huge hall for the prom we received some glares and glances from many people.  All of us just shook it off and walked in with no fear.  Staying in the group together.  "Holy fuck this place is huge", Mia laughed as she grabbed some punch from the food table we were standing by.  "Yeah, and pretty", Cry said as he looked at all of the lights flashing everywhere.

"Not as pretty as you", I heard Felix say quietly to Cry.  "Well, i'm not very romantic.  I'm fucking hungry", Melanie laughed as she grabbed some chips from a bowl on the table and started eating them.  "You greedy fucker", I laughed.  "I know right", She laughed back as she continued shoving more chips into her mouth.

"Im pretty fucking hungry too", Sean chuckled as he reached for a sandwich.  We all just began eating, talking and laughing a lot.  I constantly had my eyes on how gorgeous Sean looked.  Teachers were there as well, so was Mr. Hudson, he seemed to be glaring at us.  And the fact Melanie had half her hair dyed and Sean was wearing a flower crown.  

I just glared back harder until he walked of somewhere else.  "How long have you to been together?", I heard Melanie ask Dan and Phil.  "Like, 2 years now", Dan said as he gave Phil a peck on the cheek.  "Who's been together the longest out of all of us?", Sean asked.   "Me and Joey", Daniel replied as he smiled at Joey.  

"How long?", I asked.  "Almost 5 years", Daniel replied as Joey gave him a soft kiss.  "Aw, how the fuck is everyone so cute?", Melanie questioned as we all laughed, "Like seriously though, i'm sitting here with my girlfriend, being surrounded by cuteness and i'm just stuffing my face", She told us as we continued laughed.  "Your still cute", Mia said as she gave Melanie a kiss on the cheek.

"Don't lie to me", She giggled as she turned her face around to connect her and Mia's lips.  I watched as Mia smiled in the kiss.  "Might be the wrong time.  But. I need a piss.  You may feel uncomfortable right now.  But, think of it like, your not as uncomfortable as i a, right now", I said as i chuckled before walking off.  Hearing the rest of the group laugh behind me.  After i was finished in the bathroom i opened the stall and washed my hands.

I was suddenly pushed against the wall.  My face was inches apart from Sean's as he looked deeply onto my eyes.  He slammed his lips into mine as we formed a strong but passionate kiss.  "Hey babe", I laughed as he parted for air.  He chuckled a little, "Hi", He said plainly before connecting our lips together, obviously hungry for more.

He licked my bottom lip, asking for a entrance, which i gladly gave to him as he let his tongue roam and explore my mouth.