Chapter 13: Backing down, But standing up

HI so... yeah, from time to time ill just add a little bit of Dans POV and maybe Tylers :p Btw i just wanted 2 say that i got the idea of the little brother and his bf from the book: Flag boy, made by Slenderboy AND OMFG THERE BOOKS R AMAZING.  I thought that even though one of their books "the club" is at the top of the list with like 3.245 reads... something amaing like that.  And their books r very near the top, like all of them, AND they r very, i guess u could say "famous" over wattpad, BUT check them out anyways baiiii. (All of their books r septiplier btw)

Dan's POV

I tried to look for Tyler on my way to lunch.  I couldn't find him anywhere and considering i love him and hate to be alone, i was worried.  I walked around the playground trying to find him, then at the back of the school and in the toilets.  As i looked around the playground one more i was confronted by... Austin, Justin and their "leader" Bradley.  I quickly backed away as they walked up to me.  I was suddenly cornered to the wall and i swallowed the lump in my throat, fearing what was going to happen next

"Hey fag!", Bradley spat as me as the other two laughed, "What ya doing? Let me guess.  Looking around for your wittle boyfwiend that you wove so much!", he laughed.  I glared at him, "Look, i don't fucking have time with this!", i told him, trying to stand up to him, but i knew he saw the fear in my eyes.  "Maybe i am looking for my boyfriend! So get out of my way so i can fucking get to him!", i told him a little angrier, then... i couldn't help but say it and mumbled, "Fat twat".  He sadly heard me and scowled at me before stepping closer to me, breathing down my neck as he stood over me.

"What the fuck!.. Did you just fucking call me!?", he snapped angrily.  Austin walked closer and said, "Relax! Hes just upset cause you mentioned his fuck boy!", i was filled with rage when i heard those words.  Suddenly i completely snapped when i heard Justin say, "Yeah, ha ha, hes a little slut.  Probably cant find him cause hes snogging someone else cause hes a FUCKboy!", he laughed loudly before i punched him straight in the face as he fell over.

Austin helped him up before Bradley towered over me as he shouted, "DON'T TOUCH HIM!", he slapped me in the face and in the stomach before i fell onto the ground crying.  We soon had a entire year or year nines surrounding us shouting, "FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT".

Suddenly Austin kicked my stomach and my shin while i lay on the floor as Justin  also kicked me in the stomach.  I saw someone run through the crowd and nearly cried of tears when i saw Tyler run through, completely ragged.  I could only cry tears on sadness as pain stung my body.  He looked at me, "Baby!", he whined as the bullies and other people from the year made disgusted faces towards him.  

He suddenly stomped over to the boys, they just laughed but Justin didn't look very happy as he was punched in the stomach, falling back to the floor.  Austins smile also faded as he was punched in the face before he was kicked to the floor.  

i just sat there, so shocked that he was doing this for me.  I was then filled with fear as i watched Bradley stomp up to him.  Looking down at him.  Tyler didn't look scared at all though, he looked scarier that Bradley did, his eyes, locked and glaring at Bradley.  He just smirked before shooting a punch straight towards him face.  I was filled with shock and sadness, knowing he was coming down with me.  Suddenly I watched as Tyler ducked under his fist as the circle of people starred, watching their every move.  

Suddenly my face lit up as Tyler kicked Bradley's stomach, causing him to be pushed back before Tyler punched him in the face and kicked him while he was on the floor.  All the boys on the floor scowled up at him.  "Show you for messing with my fucking boyfriend!", he growled.  

He was filled triumph as he walked up to me.  He crouched down on the floor and pulled me up.  I stood up before jumping onto him.  He held me up in the air as we shared a passionate, long lasting kiss.  It was truly beautiful, but i still didn't like the fact that the bullies were staring, miming throwing up.  Other people looked grossed out as they walked away, muttering rude comments.  

Me and Tyler part and he walked me into the toilets, we both inspected my wounds.  It was lucking only some bruising, but there was still some pain that i just sadly had to put up with.

Sorry if u guys dont rlly like to read about these two but i think its pretty cute :3 ^.^ and dont worry cause im doing the next chapter in just a minute and it will mostly be about Jack and Mark, anyways hope u guys enjoyed byeeeeeeee (is 892 words good enough lol :p hope so)