Chapter 17: Big fights and Small lies

Well... I'm srsly unorganized cause idek what imma be writing about.  But! Maybe just a small idea that Idek whether to include or not :p
But I thought wtf not write cause meh parents won't stop arguing!!

Marks POV

I watched as the bouncy cheerleader with bright blonde hair walked over to me. I just groaned before walking away from the crowd.  "Hey wait there, cutie", she told me, pulling my arm back.  I rolled my eyes, "What?", I asked her.

" Well your pretty adorable, ya know?", she told me as I cringed at her high pitched voice.

"Yeah um... I'm already going out with someone", I told her, pulling my arm away.  "Who? No one has said anything about you already dating someone!", she told me, a little angered.

"There not from this school! So can you just seriously buzz off!", I told her, really annoyed by now. Suddenly a pair of lips smashed into mine.

I yanked myself off her, " Well... you dating anyone now?", she told me, smirking.  "Yes! I fucking am you desperate bastard!", I told her before stopping off.

I saw Sean with his mouth dropped open.  I walked over towards him and he still didn't move. " Jack, you know I backed away!", I told him. 

"Ye-yeah I'm just, surprised that that actually h-happened.", he stuttered.

"Sorry, she's just really desperate and... Ugh annoying", I told him as he started to smile.  "Yeah, its ok", he told me as we walked over to Mia, Dan, Phil, Felix and Cry before Dan and Tyler came to join us.

Btw yeah ik that Dan has the same name as Marks little brother and yesh I did it on purpose just cause :p #thuglife XD

"Thanks Mark", Dan said before hugging me.  "Umm who's this", Dan asked as Phil looked at me confused.

"Hey I'm Dan!", Dan said as he put his arm around Tyler.  "Whoa! I'm Dan too!", Dan told him.  "Cool! Yeah, my brother said a lot about you and Phil! Cute couple!", he said before kissing Tyler's cheek. 

Dan and Phil both gave confused looks to each other, "Yeah, that little shit is Dan my brother!" I told him playfully, smirking at Dan, "And that's his boyfriend, Tyler."

"Awww, that's so cute", Phil said.  "Thanks, Well we gotta' go bye guys", Tyler said as they both waved, walking away.  "That was really nice of you to protect your brother like that Mark", Mia told me, smiling cheerfully.  "Thanks, Bradley is a right bitch, its not the first time ive punched his face", i told her, smirking.

Time skip - After school

Seans POV

I was walking up to the lockers to go and meet Mark before i was suddenly stopped by Sam, Will and some other jocks who joined them.  "Hey Fag!", Sam spat at me.  "What do you want Sam!", i growled back, trying to hide how scared i was.  "For you to stop flirting with your little fucking Marky!", he laughed.  

"I'm not fucking flirting with him ok! He's just my friend!"I told him angrily.  "Yeah right, that's why your always round his house!", Will smirked.  "Yeah! Like you and Sam don't walk home everyday and stay round each other houses!", i glared at them.  

Sam glared straight back before punching me in the face out of no where.  I fell to the floor before another jock kicked my stomach. Causing me to groan in pain.  "Why do you have to hate me so much", I groaned as i held my stomach.  "Because. Your. A. Slutty.  Fucking.  FAG!", Sam shouted before i had Will spit on me as they walked off with me crying of the floor in a ball.  

"Jack!", I heard Mia shout as a number of shoes ran up to me.  I was so happy to be greeted by Phil, Dan, Mia, Felix and Cry.  Mia and Felix picked me up and helped me walk to the lockers were we saw Mark leaning on them.

"Jack! What the fuck happened!", He exclaimed in shock.  He ran up to me and i flopped into his arms, my head hitting against his chest as we hugged tightly.  "What happened Mia?", he asked sounding like he might cry.  "I think some... Twats beat him up", she told me before i saw Marks face in rage.

"The nerve to do that after the huge fight i had with Bradley! In fact at all!", He exclaimed, holding me closer.  "C'mon guys, lets just go home and i can beat the bitch up tomorrow, Mia, You wanna' help to?", he asked as Mia smiled.  "Yes!", She said happily.  We all walked home but Dan, Phil, Felix and Cry had to part early since they dont live as close to Mark.  "Soo, Are you guys, ya know together", she asked curiously as we walked to Marks house.  I didnt know what to say, i didnt know what Mark wanted me to say.  He just smirked and said, "I guess you could say that", as he put his arm around me.

"Aww my fuck! I didn't think you actually were to be honest.  But its really cute! wait... Mark your gay?", She asked, uncertain.  "Well, yeah i guess, well.. i wasn't but Sean i guess, turned me gay", He said as Mia laughed a little.  "Well, ill see you guys at school, gotta' go bye!", she said before she walked toward her house.  Me and Mark waved as i hugged his side, my head leaning on his shoulder as we walked.  

We walked into his front door and parted as we were suddenly greeted by Marks mum.  "Hey mum" He told her before they shared a hug.  "Hey Mark i missed you, Oh is this Jack?", she asked as she looked over to me.

"Yeah, he's been dealing with... Family issues and he need to stay here for a bit of thats ok", he told her.  "Ok, he can stay as long as he wants", she told Mark as we both smiled at each other.  We walked upstairs into Marks room before he asked, "Jack?"

Sorry i had to leave it on a cliff hanger cause i have to get this published but i have to go :( Baiii