Chapter 27: Fights and Crying

(Sorry there is soo much of Sean's POV :T)

Sean's POV

I stood in the room.  Letting his gorgeous voice wriggle its way soothingly into my ears.  He suddenly got up out of the chair he was sitting on and turned around, his mouth dropped as he saw me.  "Mark! That was... Amazing! You sound beautiful", I told him as he blushed.  "Thanks, but i'm terrible at singing", he replied.  "Mark, that's the most greatest singing iv'e ever fucking heard", i told him.  He just smiled and pulled me into a hug,"Thanks", he told me, gratefully.  I brought him into a soft kiss and parted with him before leaving the practise room.

How could he possibly think that such a gorgeous voice could be terrible?, i thought to myself as the bell rang for break.  Me, Mark, Felix, Cry, Phil and Dan all walked out to the field to go and meet Mia by the oak tree.  As Daniel and Joey followed.  "Hey Sean?", he asked as i blushed when he said my real name.

"Yeah Marky?",I replied curiously.  "Will you stay after school and watch my football practise, sorry i have to go and i wanna' walk home with you", he told me.  "Yeah Mark, I love watching you play, you look great in the field", i told him.  I actually lied.  He looked more sexy than 'great'.  As his muscles moved while he ran and sweat would poor over his face as he shot the ball into the goal.  I began blushing at my thoughts.  I was suddenly taken out of them by Mark, "Jack? Helloooo? Jack?", he asked as i shot my head up from the ground i was staring at. "Ye-yeah?", i asked.

"Ummm.... there are some serious problems going on right now", he told me as i sat down by the oak tree.  Felix, Phil, Dan and Cry looked upset and angry.  Mia looked sad.  "What the fuck happened between everyone?", Felix just simply replied, "Cry", while Phil answered, "Dan..".  "Come on Phil! Im fucking sorry okay, it was a accident", he answered, angrily, with a bit of sadness at the end of his tone.

"What happened gu-", i was interrupted by Marks friends calling him over.  He rolled his eyes, "They probably wanna' talk about what i said in form", he told me as i nodded.  "See you in a bit, love you".  I blushed before answering, "Love you too", as he walked off to his friends.  

"Awwwww", Mia said as Felix, Cry, Dan and Phil scowled more.  "Okay so what the fuck happened guys?", i asked.  "I told you, it was fucking Cry", Felix replied before bitterly saying, "... And Dan".  "Yeah, like that explains so much", i said sarcastically before looking across to Mia.  She just shrugged, "All i know is that Dan and Cry kissed, Felix told me cause' he was so Mad.  Called Cry a asshole",  I nodded,  "Okay guys, whats the whole story here?", i asked before glancing over to Joey and Daniel.  Joey hiding in Daniels shoulder, once again.  I dont think he liked conflict.  "Ok, if you two bitches dont tell us now then this shit wont be solved!", Daniel replied sassily as everyone chuckled, except for Felix and Phil.

"Fine...", Felix told us, "That ass over there Cry, my boyfriend... well ex now kiss-", Felix was interrupted by Cry who angrily answered, "Ex?! Seriously Felix? We were playing truth and dare okay?! We were fucking drunk and nothing happened!", he shouted over at Felix.  "I dont care if nothing happened, You were going out with me! You fucking kissed him!", Felix replied, even angrier as Joey hid more and more into Daniel.

"How the fuck could you do this Dan..", Phil replied, more upset then angered. "Baby, it was a accident.  It wasnt my fault, im sorry.  We were playing truth or dare and that goes pretty fucking far when you get drunk.  We only kissed, plus it was my dare, Cry dared me to", Dan replied.  Looking like he was about cry.  "You fucking dared him as well?!, Felix replied, really angry by now.  

Suddenly Joey got up, crying.  We were amazed after he sobbed, "Stop!", before running away. "Now looked what you've done Felix!", Cry told him as Daniel ran after Joey.  "Me?! This was all your fault anyway!", he shouted back.  "Shut the fuck up guys! It was all your fault, especially you two.  So dont start that shit with the fucking blame game!", Mia told them.  "C'mon guys, lets just go and get Joey", i told them , quietly.

We all began running into the school, looking around for Joey, until Cry, Dan, Felix, Me and Phil ran into the school toilets.  Finding Joey on the floor in the corner, Daniel's arm wrapped around him as he cried and sobbed.

Sorry its so short guys but im dealing with some.. things rn.  I dont wanna make ppl feel bad for me so all ill say is: someone told me that they r, and i quote "Sick of hearing me crying, sick of hearing me laughing, sick of hearing me singing , sick of hearing me living", so yeah.  Thanks 4 all the support bye guys