Chapter 9

~Chapter 9~

~Olivia POV~

I woke up early the next morning and sat on my phone for a bit, replying to texts from my parents who were wondering how I was getting on. Mon was still asleep but I needed the toilet so I quietly got out of bed and tip-toed past her to go to the bathroom.

Coming out, I walked into Jai, who told me that everything would work out with Beau soon. We went back to his room and had a massive deep chat for an hour, or two, about Beau and Luke and we even gossiped about Mon, James and Skip a bit. He asked me if I felt home-sick (which I actually did) and what I liked about LA and everything.

I went back to tell Mon about it. I seemed to be closer to him than she was. I had a feeling that Jai would be like a big brother to me, when I got to know him. With an exception of the fact that I'm older than him by one month and seventeen days...

Mon was awake when I got back to the room and she was staring at the ceiling with a smile spread across her face.

"What you so happy about?" I asked. She told me all about her and Jai last night, so I told her about this morning.

"What's happening with you and Beau?"

"I'm gonna try to talk to him when he wakes up."

"Again?"

"Again", I repeated.

"Well good luck", she said putting on some old boys' trainers.

"Ha who's are those and where are you going?!" I laughed.

"Jai's and we're going for a morning jog", she winked and left the room.

I spent the next 45 minutes pacing Jai's room, thinking about what I should say. Should I go all soft and apologise for kissing Luke? Or should I stay angry for what he said last night? Part of me wanted to run into his room and hug him but part of me wanted to repeatedly slap him until his face was bright red.

I slowly walked to his room and knocked. I knew he was up because he tweeted a fan 20 minutes before. He didn't answer, even when I knocked again, so I just walked in.

"Beau..?" No reply. I've decided. The little cunt can come begging for me.

"I just came to say I'm leaving in a bit and I won't be coming back..." still no reply. "So yeah... bye I guess.."

"Bye" he said in a cocky tone. I suddenly got angry when he didn't react how I expected him to.

"Have a fucking nice life." I slammed his door close and ran back to Jai's room. I just wanted to cry...in my own room in my own apartment but I needed to wait for Mon to get back.

I sat on the bed listening to music and just thinking about life. A year ago, I'd of dreamt of a life like this...

-BEEP-

Beau text, asking if he could come in and talk. Ha, fat chance. I hated him..but at the same time I wanted him to tell me he loved me and didn't want to lose me. I replied with a 'whatever' and five minutes later he turned up outside Jai's bedroom.

"Liv...I've been a stubborn twat and I'm sorry. I don't want us to part on an argument because..because I like you."

"If you liked me you wouldn't of said what you did. And what happened with Luke..well it was a dare. It meant nothing. What happened with you...that meant something. But it was a 'fuck for nothing' wasn't it?!" I stared at him, waiting for a reply. He said nothing, kept his head down, looking at the floor. "Beau..?" He looked up and we made eye contact, for the first time since yesterday evening. He kissed me gently on my lips and pulled away.

"I didn't mean what I said about the...well you know...I was angry and it just came out. You're one of the nicest people I met and I like you...alot". He said holding my head so I couldn't look away. By this point I was fighting back the tears.

"I like you alot too", I giggled at how stupid it sounded but he smiled and kissed me, just like the first time we kissed.