Chapter 6

~Chapter 6~

~Luke POV~

We all sat in a circle on the floor; me, Liv, Beau, Jai, Mon, James, Skip and then back to me again.

Beau was on his phone, so I took this as an opportunity.

"Let's play truth or dare", I said, looking at Liv to see her reaction.

-BEEP-

James just text me; 'nice going bro, I'll make sure you have a cheeky dare with Liv;)'. I looked up at him and laughed.

"Right, who's first?" Jai asked.

"Skip", I said, as he let out a sigh. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Kiss the dorito." Everyone cheered as they leant in the middle of the circle.

"Oi you faggit were you filming it?" Beau asked Jai.

"Keek. Our fans will love a bit of Baniel action", Jai replied, making everyone laugh.

"Monica next." We all looked over at her. She and Jai were watching the video back. They looked up when they heard her name.

"Nah, it's fine I-" she started.

"Tough." Jai said to her. I grabbed a glass from the side and poured in 2/3 of vodka and a bit of fizzy drink.

"Down it!" I handed her the cup. She held it in her right hand, however, I could tell how nervous she was because her hand kept shaking.

"DOWN IT, DOWN IT, DOWN IT!" we all cheered at her. She looked at Liv, then at Jai and without any warning, she took swig after swig after swig, until she finished the entire glass.

"Who's next?" I asked.

"Erm...you", James said, smirking.

"Dare", I said without letting him ask me.

"Run around outside in nothing but you're boxers?", Beau suggested.

"How about you and Liv make out?" James smirked and eventually smirks began to fill the room..all except Beau.

We were all quite tipsy at this point, so worst comes to worst, I can just blame it on my lack of self-control, tomorrow morning when Beau tries to claw out my eyes.

"Is that alright with you babe? After all, it's only a dare", I asked her. She looked over at Monica who was shaking her head from side to side to say 'no' and shifting her eyes over from Liv to Beau.

"I er...er I don't think it would be appropri-", she slurred her words. What's more perfect than kissing the girl you like when she's in the middle of talking. I leaned in and grabbed her face, so she couldn't pull away. After about a minute, I went to pull away and noticed she wouldn't let go. Her hand was on the back of my neck and her tongue was down my throat. I could get used to this.

After, what seemed like for ever, we both broke away for air.

"Enjoy that?" Beau asked, looking at no one in particular.

"Oh Bobo, I'm so sorry". We all sniggered at Liv's nickname for him.

-BEEP-

My phone flashed 'Text from Beau'. I opened it to find a lovely threat from my big bro. 'Stop hitting on my girl or I swear you'll wish you was never born.' Real mature. I laughed to myself and put my phone in my pocket.

Watch out guys, Luke Brooks is in the game.