Chapter 5

~Chapter 5~

~Monica POV~

I didn't really want to drink. I knew Liv was in on the idea because it means she could do stuff with Beau and it wouldn't be her fault as she would of had 'no self-control'.

"Let the games begin", Skip shouted, from the kitchen.

"It's kind of cold in here", Liv said, pretending to shiver. Obviously, Beau went and sat with her and whispered something in her ear.

~Olivia POV~

"I'll keep you warm and not by hugging you..", Beau whispered in my ear. Fuck. I could feel myself blushing and I knew if I just looked in his glistening green eyes I'd melt. I refrained myself from looking up at him and just stared straight ahead. I got up, not even glancing in Beau's direction, and wandered off to the kitchen where Luke and Skip were getting all the drinks and food for tonight.

"Here, babe, help us carry this in", Luke said, smacking my arse, just as Beau walked in.

"Luke what the fuck!?", Beau shouted. Jai, James and Mon came rushing in to see what all the shouting was about.

"Calm down bro, for fucks sakes", Luke shouted back at Beau. I pulled Beau by the arm and dragged him into the first bedroom I could see. He was red with anger.

"Beau?", I asked, looking him directly in the eyes. He looked away and ran his fingers through his damp hair. "Beau?" I asked again.

"What?!" He snapped back at me, angrily. I walked away, hurt, but he called me back.

"Liv, wait!" I stopped just as I was about to open the door, but stayed with my back facing him.

"I didn't mean to snap." He said, apologetic.

"Well why did you?" I asked, curious to see what was running through his mind.

"I'm...I'm just angry"

"At who? Me?"

"No", he said, his face softening.

"Well who then? Luke?" He didn't reply, obviously a yes then.

"Why?" He stayed silent. I tried again. "Beau, talk to me."

"Luke likes you!" he blurted out. "I overheard him telling James he liked you and how they were going to try and think of a way to make us not like each other.."

"But I don't like Luke. I don't like anyone..."

"Oh shut up babe, I know what you Beau girls are like." He said winking at me.

"Well if I was to like any of you boys then...you might be a consideration", I told him smirking.

Boy, who was I kidding. I was fucking in love with Beau Peter Brooks and I have been since I discovered him, 3 and a half years ago, being a dickhead on YouTube.

"Oh thanks", he said sarcastically, laughing. There was a long comfortable silence where we just stood there staring into each other's eyes, but eventually he broke it by kissing me softly on the lips our lips moved in perfect sync as he laid me back on the bed..

I'm not even drunk yet...

----------

Me and Beau quickly put the little clothes we had on, and made our way back to the living room to find Luke and Jai standing there smirking.

"OH HARDER BEAUUUUU BEAUUUUU OMG!" Jai said in a mocking British girly voice. "LIV YOU'RE SO GOOD WOW!" Luke then said, trying to mock Beau in a deeper voice, they both then burst out laughing, whilst me and Beau stood there blushing like crazy.

"Grow up faggots, just because I get some." Beau said walking away smirking, "OI!" I said hitting his arm laughing walking with him and the twins back to the living room.

"Have fun? You took your fucking time, we haven't even started drinking yet, and you're already fucking." Skip said laughing. Beau and I just brushed it off and sat down with everyone.