18

It was the next morning and the pair were up before everyone else in the house. Audrey was hoping and praying that no one heard her screaming and moaning last night. He just kept hitting all the right spots showing her no mercy like he didn't care about being caught. She was going through her camera footage before she had to exit feeling her cheeks heat up. She was caught on candy camera getting her back beat in.

" You know. who would've thought I'd end up with the rude guy from my appointment" Audrey spoke smiling at Mahz as he scrolled on his phone with his head in her lap. He smirked. "I knew you wanted me from day one baby"

"Yea no I didn't know you" she chuckled mushing him. 

"You're the one that trashed my place. you know how much money you cost me" He joked. Audrey stayed silent knowing he was right joking or not. "It led me to you though babygirl so I don't mind" He sat up pecking her lips. She gave him a small smile knowing he was right about that as well.

"I just need to talk to you about something" He thought about how distraught kennedy was when she found out the truth and he didn't want that with Audrey. He wasn't making the same mistake twice. Especially not with her because she was easily everything he had been wanting in a woman.

"Ok" She sounded scared of what he would say. What if he say he had triplets on the way or something. She didn't know about dealing with a nugget eater and Kennedy as a co parent "I'm not just a business man Audrey"

"So what are you"

He hesitated on how he was going to play out his words. "I own a pharmacy you could say with a side of tech". She looked at him remaining quiet before falling into a fit of laughter. "Did you just call your drug ring a fucking pharmacy" She choked out still laughing. Mahz looked at her confused.

"I'm not dumb Mahz. Damn near everybody knows you and your brothers own more than just a few spots to eat at. It's just not my business to question you about your business relations". He felt relief on his chest and it was followed by worry. Audrey had done her research regarding him. She was sure she didn't know everything, shit probably not even half but she knew enough to know he didn't just own restaurants.

"Fuck if you had these thoughts imagine what the feds think. They probably plotting and shit already" he groaned face palming. She moved his hand making her way to his lap. "Baby I was raised in the hood I know things that the feds wouldn't. You said Kennedy was completely blindsided when she found out so you're good"

He nodded taking in her words. Mahz looked at her as she gazed at him. The pair held eye contact for a second. "Don't be tryna look me in my eyes and shit. Trying to make a nigga fall in love" He joked. 

"Yet you be staring me in the eyes when you fuc-"

He loved how blunt she could be sometimes. He didn't know where his relationship with Audrey was going to go. He had tried the whole family man shit out and he didn't vibe with it. He was about to marry someone he wasn't even in love with. He had never been in love. Audrey made him feel something new though. He couldn't put his finger on it but he liked it.

Audrey believed herself to be at one point but as time went by she began to question if it was really love or just a attachment to her first everything.

"Ride with me today?" Mahz questioned cutting her off while standing up. "None of that vlogging shit" He scolded making her roll her eyes.

"Of course i'll ride with you baby"

"Start getting dressed"

She mentally rolled her eyes. She had planned to spend the entire day in bed watching movies but she also wanted to be under her man all day.