57

A/N: I can never get these dusty ass photos to do right idgaf anymore hell

Audrey propped herself up in the closet as she scooped another spoonful of cold starch into her mouth and moaned at the feeling. She pressed it against the roof of her mouth and almost melted at the texture.

Mahz had been down her back so bad about eating starch and ice so she found time daily to hide and enjoy them.

"Audrey!" His voice boomed as he walked around looking for her. She quickly closed the box of clover valley cornstarch and tucked it into one of her many purses before dusting herself off the best she could. She swallowed a few sips of her water to rid her mouth of the paste before sneaking out the closet once she heard his footsteps retreat.

"Baby!" She heard him call from the living room. Audrey rushed to bed and got under the cover as if she was sleeping. She heard him sigh in frustration from her not answering before his footsteps paused.

He lightly pulled the cover back before kissing her cheek. She fake stirred as if she had been sleep. "I didn't mean to wake you mama I was just seeing if you was hungry" He softly spoke looking down at her. His face immediately dropped into a mug as he snatched the cover complete off.

"You been eating fucking starch" He frowned as he took in the white specs that covered her black moomoo. Audrey bit her lip to keep herself from laughing as he scoffed before walking away to keep hisself from snapping on her.

"Baby wait it was just a scoop" she whined following behind him. "It's not me it's the baby I swear" she continued as he made his way to the kitchen irritated with her. He just didn't understand where she was getting it from. He had thrown out all the boxes and he had the maid constantly searching their family home for them incase she was hiding some.

She wasn't even allowed to make store runs alone anymore because she bought multiple boxes whenever she did.

"Don't put that shit on my daughter" he mumbled as he started to roll up a blunt.

"Son" she corrected.

He wanted a girl so bad. Audrey was now 17 weeks and three days. She was due August 9th and to say she was getting her ass kicked was an understatement. The baby had her eating everything under the sun and Mahz made it his business to get it. Well everything except starch.

"You got to stop eating that shit it's not good for you" he fussed as she wrapped her arms around him and placed her head on his back. "Ok baby" she sighed. She wasn't going to stop but if it got him off her back she'd do whatever.

"Fuck off me just lying , shit gone be in your mouth as soon as I leave" he mugged. Audrey fell out laughing knowing it was true. It was just one of those cravings she couldn't curve. She had to have it.

"Nasty ass. You hungry or you full off crack" He asked after she pressed her lip against his. "I want a cookies and cream milkshake from cookout" she spoke ignoring him refer to the starch as crack. He swore she was on "powda"