44

Audrey went over the rules and instructions in her head a million times as she sat across from her worst nightmare

      Audrey went over the rules and instructions in her head a million times as she sat across from her worst nightmare. She was scared out of her mind at what was to come if she couldn't do what she was told. She watched as he interacted with the waitress unsure of what to say. Their date was going smoothly but she was unsure if she was putting up a good enough act.

Dion thanked the waiter before putting his attention back on Audrey who was stirring her pasta with an unreadable look on her face. He licked his lips as his eyes grazed over her smooth skin that was oiled down. The light setting was highlighting her brown skin and her almond eyes were captivating him.

"You're barely eating" He spoke eyeing her plate of lobster and pasta. Audrey's breathing picked up a little as she glanced into his eyes quickly before looking back down. Mahz spoke in the ear piece she was wearing coaching her on what to say.

"Act like you nervous or sum shit" he demanded. He had been giving her pointers since the date had begun. Well pointers and shit talking. Audrey cleared her throat before flashing him a shy smile. "I'm just nervous I've never been on a date before" She lied making him smile.

"shut yo lying up ass" Mahz commented making keem and lucas laugh in the background. They were outside the building waiting for anything to go left. They didn't think she could execute the plan like she was supposed to without them so they supplied her with an ear piece. She held the urge to roll her eyes at Mahz as Dion grabbed her hand for reassurance. "It's a first for everything beautiful"

Audrey looked over him. She would be lying if she said he wasn't handsome he was just a evil man. She couldn't even fathom the thought that he had done all those things and she was even more confused at the reason why. If he had done all that then Mahz was tied into some shit deeper than she thought. She just couldn't figure it out.

He had admitted to running a drug organization but was it really that big? This wasn't some petty rivalry. She was thinking he was just supplying people but it seemed like more. She didn't know what to expect. She so desperately wanted the answer to what they were going to do to this man once they caught him but they just ignored her and changed the subject. Audrey was beginning to think they were going to kill him but she didn't think Lucas, Keem, and Mahz could be capable of something such as killing. She just didn't believe it.

"So how old are you" Audrey questioned sipping her wine. She looked down at the sleek black dress she had on that had a deep slit in the front. She wanted to look as good as possible so he'd fall for it. She had just gotten her 30" inch sew-in installed that morning and her lash extensions filled.

"23 and counting" he grinned. Audrey waved her hand "old man. Im 20" she smiled making his eyes widen a little.

"Yeen 21 yet?" He asked looking shocked. He was sure he had done his background check efficiently but he guessed not as the girl shook her head confirming his question. He playfully grabbed her wine glass "Guess you can't have this then you ain't grown enough" He chuckled making her roll eyes as she toyed with her diamond tennis bracelet her mother had given her a year before she passed. What would she think of all this?