35

*A week later*

*A week later*

Audrey sat in the hospital's waiting room in excitement as they had gotten the news that Sandra had Miraculously woken up. Mahz had been going tooth and nail with his siblings about keeping her on the vents and they swore it was wrong because that's not what she would have wanted. He knew that himself as well but he wasn't giving up on his mother regardless of what the doctors were saying.

She watched Mahz pace back and forth as he was waiting for them to clear her to have visitors. "Fuck taking them so long" He spoke rather loud making some of the staff glance at him. He mugged them holding a stare which made them turn back around. Audrey jumped up and pulled him into a chair.

"Behave" she warned him.

"Fuck them hell my mama at dawg" He spoke loudly again.

She popped him in the mouth making his eyes widen. "I know damn well"

She held her hand up again making him shutup and mumble under his breath. He glared at Akeem as he laughed before clearing his throat. "She got yo ass trained"

"Fuck up bitch"

"Both of y'all shut the hell up" Mari fussed over them already. Audrey agreed rolling her eyes.

Akeem slid down in his chair a little mugging her before they set their sight on the Doctor who was entering the room. "Family of Sandra Davis?"

Mahz nearly knocked the woman over as he rushed to her. "She's ready for vistors. I would prefer if we kept it two at a time as she's still weak but she's requesting to see all of her sons. So I guess I'll be discussing her conditions with you guys when we get to the room"

They men rushed behind her as she showed them the way to Mama Davis room leaving Audrey and Mari in the waiting room. Sighing Audrey went and sat beside her feeling a gush of relief. Hearing a Doctor say that she's woke was all they had been wanting to hear for weeks.

"How you feeling?" Mari questioned her.

"I'm ok. Finally stopped bleeding and I've come to terms with it" Audrey said being honest. To say the week was rough on her was an understatement. She wanted to move forward from this chapter in her life.

Mari nodded her head giving her a smile. "What about you? what Tt baby doing in there" She spoke cooing and rubbing her belly. "Three more months I'm so tired" She complained.

"Don't rush my baby he trying to relax" Audrey spoke rolling her eyes.

"He need to relax his way out my damn stomach. He heavy"

Audrey laughed but stopped as she seen Olivia walking up to her. She took a deep breath because she didn't want her whopsided head ass to mess up her day. Not to mention she was off the clock she'd whoop her ass if she came off at her wrong.

"Hey audrey girl they said they saw you down here who in the hospital?" She questioned chewing on her gum loudly.

"Nunya. Mind yours" She responded making Mari stiffle a laugh.