55

The sound of Mari fussing and Kyler's gibberish could be heard in the spacious living room

"Tell yo mama to get out my face" Audrey cooed to a five month old kyler while ignoring her sister rant about her going home. He didn't understand anything she was saying but the bright smile and gibberish he was speaking was enough to know he was enjoying whatever she was saying.

"Tell yo fertile ass auntie to go home before your uncle come kick in my door" Mari cooed back taking him from a frowning Audrey. She had been staying with keem and Mari for the past two days while she processed her pregnancy. The morning after girls night she rushed out of the house with her bags to stay with her sister. She needed time to think but she had woken up to a text that morning from Mahz saying if she wasn't home by the time he made it back to the states that was her ass. Mari knew just as well as Audrey that he wasn't playing and keem said he wasn't saving her because from her problems.

"That man ain't gone do nun" Audrey waved her off earning a scoff from her sister. She was trying to convince herself that he wouldn't beat everybody ass to get to her.

"He just touched down" Keem shrugged while walking to the front of the house on the phone with someone. He placed his phone on speaker as he leaned against the wall smirking.

"Audrey do I need to come snatch yo ass up" Mahz raspy voice spoke calmly into the phone. Audrey's eyes widened as she considered what to do. "No Lamont. I'm heading home now" she responded earning snickers from her sister and her ashy ass boyfriend.

Deciding to avoid confrontation she pack up her things and hurried out the house. She wasn't even trying to go there with him knowing he lacked the common sense that God gave a squirrel.

Audrey rode in silence the entire fifteen minute drive not knowing what to say or do. After taking more tests in Mari's house she found out she was indeed pregnant. The only thing she could think of was their trip to jamaica. She couldn't recall taking a plan B.

She could beat Mahz ass because did remember telling him to go get one but they ended up engaged that night and it slipped their minds.

It was as if Mahz smelled her coming because as soon as she pulled up he was coming out the house and making his way to her car with an unreadable expression. Audrey sighed and waited for him to open her door knowing he'd snap if she touched it in his presence.

"Sup babymama" He a grin broke across his face when he opened the door making her mug him and suck her teeth. He chuckled grabbing her things and followed behind her as they walked towards the house. "Na how you feeling tho ma you straight?" He asked while putting her bags down beside the door.

He knew this had to be a slap in the face. It hadn't even been a year since her abortion and he wasn't sure where her head was but he wasn't letting her abort this one.

"Audrey you can't be mad at me you been telling me to nut in you everyday" His face fell once he realized she wasn't talking to him. Audrey mouth dropped before she took her shoe off and tossed it at him making his tall stature duck in amusement.