21

"Bruh come onnnn" Mahz whined for the 100th time as Audrey ignored him. He was begging for a retwist and she wasn't in the mood. It was 5 in the morning and he was talking about how he had to be on his jet at 10. He could have easily set an appointment elsewhere but he just liked the results better when his woman did his hair. She was the best at it in his eyes.

"Baby please I'll make it up to you" He rubbed down her leg slowly slightly teasing her. Audrey deeply sighed before flipping over on him. She was beyond comfortable in the king size bed under her favorite ugg comforter.

"Sex is not making it up get off of me"

"I'll eat that ass" he offered knowing he was going to eat it anyway per usual. He was a munch for her.

"Mahz leave me alone I'm tired"

It got silent as she heard him walk out of the room. She felt accomplished as she could feel herself drifting off to sleep again eventually but was woken up to him shuffling to get in between her legs.

"Mahz moveeee" she groaned. He ignored her lifting up her night gown. "I'm gone help you wake up" he mumbled before running his tongue up her slit causing her to moan and arch her back.

——

"One more and I'm done" she mumbled glancing at the time. It was 9:16 and after their session this morning she got started on his hair instantly. She finished off the last one before stretching. "Thank you baby" he smiled kissing her.

"You look so good" she commented as he walked over to the dresser. She was eyeing him in the mirror and smiling at the same time. She was truly obsessed with her fine ass man. She trailed her eyes from his locs down to his light brown eyes down to his full lips and dimples as he smirked at her seeing how she was staring.

"You just trying to fuck me again" He stated as he started to get dressed.

"Oh no I'm tired after this morning". He had started putting on his hoodie and she could feel herself get warm as the tattoos across his muscular abdomen led down to his v line.

She got up trying to distract herself.

"Am I going to see you tomorrow?"

"Probably not baby. I got to head out to Chicago with keem and Lucas for a few days"

She felt herself grow sad. They had been together everyday when she wasn't working. She didn't think she knew how to function without him. She had barely even seen Mari or india these days because she had been at his place more than anything.

"Don't make that face I'll be back in a few days baby girl " He spoke pulling her into him as her face turned into a pout. He wished he could take her with him but it would be dangerous to bring her to a meeting with a potential connect when he didn't know if anything would transpire. "Spend some time with your girls it'll go by quick".

She nodded her head before pulling back.

"Well I might as well get up for today I got to work from 2-11 with a bunch of idiots"

"Quit"

"No. I already switched to part time to be with you"

Mahz sighed before kissing her "I love you baby. I'm about to head out". The two exchanged goodbyes and Audrey walked to the bathroom to begin her day. She knew he wanted to argue but he had somewhere to be. Mahz wanted her to quit her job due to the unnecessary stress it put on her. Audrey constantly refused because she wasn't about to depend on my man for her livelihood.

They often just agreed to disagree and left it at that it was a tiring topic.

-

"We barely see you now girl" her coworker spoke. "You ain't quitting on us are you?"