6

" so you gone sit here and tell me you wouldn't have a problem with me sitting between a nigga legs at my mama house getting my hair done?" Kennedy said slamming Mahz's car door as she got back in.

Mahz threw his head back because he knew this argument was bound to happen. It had been two weeks and Kennedy had been acting funny and throwing subliminal shots after everyone sent her Audrey's snaps that night. He seen nothing wrong with audrey's post. She was advertising for more clients.

"Baby" he said gripping her arms and looking into her eyes " I can assure you that nothing went on. It was wrong on my end though and you can't blame Audrey. She was just doing my hair. I'm sorry ma I'll make sure it don't happen again". He sensed her lose a little tension before she snatched away once again. Mahz braced hisself for whatever she was about to say.

He loved Kennedy but she often tripped over everything he did and he never understood it. Even down to the way his hair was. She felt like dreads were an embarrassment whenever they went out together. It was bad enough that her white mother didn't approve of his tattoos and would mug him whenever he came by.

" I don't want you around her anymore Mahz seriously. If you see her at your mom house don't even speak. A simple head nod will do. matter of fact leave. It's not that I don't trust you it's just I'm not too fond of her and I don't trust her. I know her type. She want you Mahz. I plan to speak with her as well about her actions because she knew better. No matter if you asked for it or not she know you're engaged and she know putting you all over her snap with you between her legs getting your hair done was wrong"

"Woah baby you don't have to talk to her I'll just cut out the casual conversations although that was our first. Audrey cool people and all but I love my fiancé" He kissed her lips

"jealousy look so good on you". She smiled kissing his lips once more. " now come on" he said helping her out the car.

"I proposed to you Kennedy and there's nothing or no one that can come between that. I have eyes for nobody but you. That's something you will never have to worry about" he spoke leading her to their House.

Audrey sat with her leg bouncing as Olivia told her what was being said. " I definitely should be the judge on whether or not i'm ok enough to work" she spoke as she eyed the clock in the break room.

The hospital was sending her home five hours earlier than the usual time she was suppose to get off. They didn't feel as though she was completely ready to come back.  It was her first full day back since therapy. She missed working at the hospital and although her check was going to be fat regardless she didn't appreciate the cut in hours.

"Girl I wouldn't have even came back yet you're better than me" Her coworker Olivia spoke as she pulled her food from the fridge "I'll still be saying my back or something hurt and be getting paid for my time off"

Shaking her head she opted out of responding because she couldn't stand a bitch who wanted to just sit on their ass and that's exactly what Olivia was. She barely helped out and she called out for everything. Multiple patients even complained about her on the daily. She was yet to get fired though and everybody knew it was because she was fucking the hiring manager.

"I didn't know you was back Audrey" Hearing a soft voice she look over to see Alice a coworker she could actually tolerate.  "I missed you" Alice spoke pulling her into a hug. " i'm barely back girl don't get excited. They babying me" she responded hugging her back just as tight.

Olivia eyed the two rolling her eyes before walking out. She felt as though the two only bonded through their lowkey jealousy of her but she wasn't going to speak on it. " I heard babe. You know the hoes at the front talking. Just catch me up on everything I know you got to get out of here"