42

Mahz passed the blunt to Lucas before rubbing his hand down his face

          Mahz passed the blunt to Lucas before rubbing his hand down his face. He had a lot on his mind. He wasn't back with Audrey but he wasn't feeling this plan they had come up with. It would be easier if they were trying to kill whoever the Dion character was but Keem wanted information before they killed him leaving Audrey in a sticky situation. He wasn't understanding how they were going to Capture him without her being caught in the crossfire.

He also wasn't understanding what more information he needed. The nigga had their pops beheaded and their mom shot. It was no way one nigga had this much animosity towards them and if he did Mahz wanted his ass gone today.

"Fuck wrong with you" Keem mugged Mahz making him mug him back.

"Fuck wrong with you nigga" Mahz bucked before relaxing in his chair again looking at the fire in front of them. Lucas chuckled before blowing out smoke. "I bet you niggas won't fight" He instigated looking between them before taking another pull. Mahz and keem always were the two throwing hands and acting like nothing happened afterwards. Lucas felt like his face was too pretty to be fucked up.

"Fuck up nigga you need to fight rena over that big ass bruise she put on your jaw" Mahz mumbled snatching the blunt back. She was the reason they were all sitting here smoking. She had took it upon herself to blow up Keem and Mahz's phone looking for lucas and boy when she found him she instantly started swinging. She honestly had irritated everybody. They didn't put their hands on females unless it was needed but with the bruise sitting on his face it was needed.

"Yea she whooped yo ass" Keem laughed shaking his head. He didn't understand why she wasn't six feet under after she tried to hit him with a car last year but it wasn't his business. He was already dealing with Kiya crazy ass holding Ava over his head and Mari attitude now that she was nearing the end of her pregnancy. "Man y'all on my dick Mahz what about you and audrey we ain't dumb"

"Shid we chillin"

"ShId wE cH- shut yo bitch ass up" Lucas laughed. Anytime his brother calmed down on the killing he knew she was back. He was trying to hard to act like he ain't need her.

They watched as Phoebe chased a bug making mahz kick his foot out. Audrey would lose her mind if she saw her trying to eat a bug. Not that she was getting the dog back anyway. He had started to like the little fucker.

"Nah we deadass chillin i'm cool on relationships" Mahz shrugged. He loved Audrey but he wasn't begging for her back. She seemed to be over him anyway outside of when she was riding him but that's besides the point.

"bruh I know she fucked up but if you seen that girl with somebody else today you a be ready to shoot" Keem mumbled. His brother was capped out right now and he wasn't fucking with it. He was petty he'd send somebody her way right now.

"Shawty killed my seed ain't no coming back from that" Mahz shrugged. He was more hurt about the situation than he let on. He didn't cry about much but finding that out brought tears to his eyes. "Plus i'm chillin with Jaz and shit" He continued.