19

"You cheating man" Audrey said as Mahz rolled the ball down the alley hitting his 4th strike in a row. They had decided to do drunk bowling as a double date with Mari and keem as they had been doing every weekend for the past month. 

She panned the camera to the scoreboard as she was in 3rd place. "This is what happens when you don't cheat like Mahzy bear." Mahz mean mugged her as she called him the nickname he hated. It was her time to go again so he held the camera and put it on her as she got into position.

She grabbed the ball with both hands before tossing it like a bean bag like she had been doing it the entire time making the group buckle over in laughter. The ball rolled down the alley and it was off to a good start before it went directly into the gutter. She pouted rolling her eyes. There was no way this damn bowling alley wasn't rigged because why that shit always did that with her.

"Hold this" mahz said handing the camera to keem. He walked over to Audrey grabbing a ball. "This is the ONLY time i'm going to help you tonight" He stood behind her positioning her before pressing himself up against her. She cleared her throat to rid her of any provocative thoughts. Pulling their arms back Mahz rolled the ball with her. To her surprise it was a strike. She jumped up and down before kissing him. He smirked with a cocky grin. "Come on baby this ain't nun new". She couldn't help but laugh because his confidence was larger than this building. He really was whooping everybody's ass per usual drunk and all. They walked back over and cut the camera.

Keem passed Mahz back the camera before sipping his slushee and hopping up. If it was a competition on who was the drunkest he would win. He was sipping before he even got to the alley.

They watched as he Picked the ball up before getting into the bowling position. No one knows what happened because one minute he was rolling the ball and the next it was going down a lane that was two lanes over.

Mahz watched him with humor across his face. He was the only one who seemed to be taking his liquor well but then again he wasn't drinking as much.

Audrey couldn't hold her laughing as she looked at his ball in shock. Luckily no one was in that lane but she couldn't figure out how he did that. Keem took a sip of water before attempting again. This time he was able to knock over four in total during his two tries. It was clear he was drunk.

"Where's Mari?" she asked keem as it was her turn and she wasn't around anymore. Her cousin has been acting standoffish lately and she didn't like it. She normally was the life of the party when it came to drunk bowling. "Bathroom" He slurred as he sat back down sipping his slushee that was filled with Hennessy.

Audrey nodded heading towards the bathroom to check on her. Walking in she saw her leaning on the sink. "What's wrong" She questioned in worry. Mari shook her head "I can't mix dark and clear it got me so fucked up" She huffed.

"You  want to sit down?"

"I'm sorry but I want to go home Audrey. I don't want to mess the night up but I feel like shit"

Audrey looked at her cousin and she looked like she could puke everywhere. The bags under her eyes were evident in the reflection in the mirror. Glancing over her a second more she wanted to ask her questions but decided against it seeing as she looked annoyed enough. Hurrying back out she relayed the message to Keem and mahz who had sat down and engaged in their own conversation. She knew no one would mind after all it was their third round. She headed back to the bathroom to get Mari as the men took everything back to the truck.

"She can't hang" Akeem laughed as they headed back home. One thing about him he could get down with the liquor. Audrey had no idea how he could mix as much bullshit as he did and still function properly. He had to of been a alcoholic in his past life. "Leave it to the big dogs next time ma"