8

I sipped my wine as I painted one of the women who were posing in the center of the room. I was by far no artist but it was coming out great and I was almost finished after a hour of concentrating. I looked over before noticing Khalil gazing at me. I could feel heat rush to my cheeks before I focused back on my painting. "Is there a reason you're staring at me and not the models?"

He smiled and licked his lips. "I thought you was one of them"

"Please" I chuckled looking away. I looked around noticing india had yet to return. She shot me a text saying she needed to grab something from her room before leaving but I wasn't dumb. She left with Khalil's partner. "what are you doing after this?" He asked continuing his painting. He didn't have a artistic bone in his body I thought laughing to myself.

"What's funny?"

"I'm sorry I was thinking. But it's getting pretty late so i'm probably about to call it a night"

He nodded removing his painting from the canvas. "I was thinking. I wouldn't mind the extra company in my suite" He looked at her with suggesting eyes. She almost snapped but had to catch herself.

Audrey sighed to herself thinking of india's words. She knew what this could lead to and she wasn't interested in it. She wanted to live a little though and what happens in bora bora stays in bora bora. right?

She reluctantly agreed making him grin as the two continued painting. Audrey glanced around the room at the models and focused faces as the calming music soothed her nerves.

If she could drop everything back home and just move to a place like this she would.

Her eyes glanced around the gold theme room and she couldn't help but smile.

"You ready" Khalil asked breaking her from her thoughts. She looked at him and could feel a tingle in her throat. He was one handsome as man.

                                   <><><>

" Oou yes right there.. harder" Audrey moaned while panting a little.

Khalil choked back a groan hearing the sound as he continued to do exactly what she asked for.

He was massaging her feet in his suite due to them hurting in her heels. To Audrey's surprise she was actually enjoying herself. He hadn't tried anything but she knew he wanted to with the way he continued to eye fuck her. " you're walking temptation" He mumbled moving on to her legs.

"I've been told" Audrey stated while smiling at him. She was mentally deciding if she wanted to fuck this man whom she had just met earlier this day or if she wanted to leave before things got too heavy. The only man she had ever been with sexually or even kissed was chevy and she didn't know if she was ready to make that move yet. She never even thought about having to be with anyone else as she thought he was endgame for her.

She just couldn't bring herself to the thought of laying down and giving herself to another man. She wanted to experience new things but that wasn't one of them. She was prepared to be celibate forever at this point. "What you thinking about" Khalil questioned seeing that she was zoned out.

"Nothing" she mumbled looking into his curious eyes. He look at her with a look of uncertainty before speaking again.

"You may as well tell me. Not like I can tell anyone we'll never see each other again after this". She smiled again knowing he was right.

"Are you going to try and have sex with me?" Her question caught him off guard as he cleared his throat before scratching his head. "I'm not going to lie like I don't want to see you bent over in my bed screaming my name but I'm not going to pressure you if that's not something you don't want" He spoke honestly. If she was down then he was down but if she just wanted to chill then he'd be fine with that. Her presence was soothing enough for him.

She nodded her head. "It's just that I've only ever been with one man and I don't think i'm in a place where I can see myself being with anyone else. It's not you don't get me wrong because you are a handsome man and I'm sure you can do some damage in the bed. I just can't" Khalil smirked at her statement knowing she was right. He'd for sure give her a night she'd remember for a lifetime but he wasn't going to pressure her.

"Yall still together" He asked laying down beside her.

"Not as of six months ago"

"I'm not telling you this to have sex with you before you get any ideas but don't let him have such a strong hold on you. You deserve to be able to enjoy life without thinking about how it would affect him if you were to cross paths with him again" He spoke in a stern voice.

" you're single for a reason" He continued while looking at her as she seemed to be deep in thought. She would be lying if she said didn't still love Chevy. He was her first everything. Including first heartbreak. It was going to be tough letting him go but she knew she had to. He had two kids with her ex bestfriend.

"You're right" She mumbled still not being able to bring herself to do anything. Sliding out of his bed she stood up. "Well thank you so much Khalil tonight has been nothing short of amazing". He stood up bringing her into a hug. "I hope you decide from this point forward to live a little" He mumbled into the hug.

Audrey stayed in his embrace for a little while longer. It was nice to feel a male presence and though she would never see him again she was almost wishing she could be around him all the time. The two parted sharing another glance before she eventually left.

"Whewwww he got me walking with a limp" India boasts as she came down to Audrey's room. "That man fucked me like I was a opp who killed his mama"

Audrey couldn't do anything but laugh as india laid back on her bed dramatically with her hand over her head. "I wish I could pack him up in my suitcase. If he got a girl at home that's one lucky bitch".

"A girl bitch? You didn't ask" Audrey laughed looking at a happy looking India.

She shrugged and shook her head. She didn't care she was on vacation and she was going to live it up regardless.

"Must be nice. I chose not to fuck Mr.khalil"

India sat up instantly rolling her eyes. "I knew you weren't going to do it. Well atleast you went to chill for a minute" She sighed. "You know our last night out here wasn't so bad. We got to do this again and I expect to be seeing you when we return back to the city as well"

Audrey looked at india smiling. Despite her wild ways she actually liked her. She knew mari would love to have her around because they almost acted just alike. "Of course girl. You're welcome to my place anytime. You made this trip so fun for me"

The two girls exchanged a hug before returning to talking.

_________________________________________________________________

Damn khalil ain't get no kewchie.