45

Audrey was propped up on India as they relaxed and watched some movie by Tyler Perry

Audrey was propped up on India as they relaxed and watched some movie by Tyler Perry. The two were so interested in watching that they didn't notice Audrey's phone ringing for the third time.

"He so damn fine" Audrey huffed watching the man on her screen. She had a few celebrity crushes and boy they ran deep. She was convinced she was married to them. Call it delusion she called it manifesting. She bit her lip as the man walked around shirtless. "Mm mm mm"

"Girl all I need is five minutes" India mumbled eyeing the man with a slight grin. Audrey turned and mugged her before focusing back on the tv. She'd go to war over man.

Audrey's phone started to ring again making her look for it. "Pause it" she spoke to India seeing Mari was calling. Last she checked she was supposed to be on the way over there in the next hour or so.

As she answered the phone her mouth fell open and her eyes widened "MY TT MAN IS HERE?!" she yelled seeing the baby on the screen before quickly quieting down not wanting to scare him. "What!" India interjected while jumping up to see the screen.

"His cheekssss oh my God how when" she rushed out. They had just talked to Mari earlier that morning and made plans for them to have a movie day which Audrey and India were getting a head start on. She said something about discomfort in her stomach but nothing about thinking she was in labor. Normally they'd rub her belly for her when she wasn't feeling too good.

"That was some scary shit to watch" Keem spoke looking like he was traumatized in the back ground.

"He helped me give birth in the car. We were about to get snacks for movie day and I started having contractions. I didn't know he was going to come today though." Mari spoke smiling down at the baby. She had ended up waiting too long to go to the hospital and gave birth in Keem's car. As slow as he was he made sure to put something down in case she gave birth on the way there. It was a joke but it ended up really happening.

Audrey felt herself tearing up the more she looked at the baby. His features weren't really in but she could already tell he was keem's twin. "He's so handsome" she sniffled.

"Lord the baby feverrrr" India cooed as the baby stirred a little while looking around.

"I'm back bitchessssssss" Mari whispered yelled while shimming a little. Keem snapped his head up to her giving her a stank look "yea I'll be sitting your ass down again as soon as them 6 weeks up" He bucked at her before softening his gaze on their son again.

"I almost said something" Mari mugged him.

"Ugh I want to come up there but I'm going to wait until you're home. Best birthday gift everrrr" Audrey spoke. She knew Mari and Keem wanted to spend a little time with him alone. That's what she would have atleast wanted. Having a million people in your room while you've just given birth had to be annoying.

"You're welcome whenever. You better get him before I do. Why would you pop out in a car and right before Tt 21st birthday too. We was supposed to be getting turnt Kyler" she spoke frowning at the chubby baby laying on her chest. Audrey's 21st birthday was in six days but she wasn't planning on doing anything anyway.