61

Audrey tossed and turned in her sleep feeling herself start to sweat

      Audrey tossed and turned in her sleep feeling herself start to sweat. It felt like somebody had the heat on hell and if it was India she was about to choke her clean out. She hated for the house to be hot while she was sleeping and now that she was pregnant she was always not.

Sitting up she rubbed her eyes with the back of her right hand before glancing over. Her heart dropped to her ass at the sight. There was no way her husband was laying beside her when she had just talked to him through the prison phone yesterday afternoon. Audrey instantly jumped on his back making him groan.

"Baby omg are you real?" She pinched him making his hazel eyes pop open. "OMG YOU REAL!" she leaned down kissing him multiple times making him chuckle and sit up.

"I missed you too mama" his groggy morning voice spoke out as he brought her into a embrace since she was holding him as tight as she could. "Omg why did no one tell me" she cried , squeezing him as if he could vanish into thin air.

"Because you wouldn't have slept lastnight" He kissed the top of her head. They held each other in silence as they let their tears fall. It felt like a fever dream being able to hold him again when just a few hours prior she was convincing herself that she would have to do this with him being behind bars.

Audrey barely wanted to let him go as she got up and hurried through her morning routine making him do the same knowing she was about to be on him like white on rice.

He barely had time to wipe himself with a wipe after peeing before she was squeezing him again. "Don't ever do that again Mahzier I felt like I lost half of me" her tears started to flow again. He gripped her chin making her look up at him. "I won't , stop crying mama. I don't want to leave you or my baby girl ever again" He kissed her while placing his hand on her stomach. She didn't even care about him referring to the baby as a girl as they held each other.

Audrey tiptoed to kiss him again making him lightly groan as she slipped her tongue in his mouth heating up the kiss. She knew they had a lot to talk about but she wanted to get a head start on catching up with him. Her hormones had her raging.

Mahz wasted no time snaking his hands under her thighs and lifting her up, his dick growing hard as he walked her back to their bed. "W-wait we got to be quiet" she gasped as he latched onto her neck.

"Everybody gone" he assured before sitting up. "Take this off" he gestured to her moomoo and she did so instantly. Mahz licked over his lips taking in her pregnant body , guiding his hands down her sides.

"You look so good mama" His voice filled with lust as he hovered over her. Audrey wrapped her arms around his neck bringing him down for another kiss. His kisses trailed lower but she stopped him.

"I want you now daddy" she whimpered. He smirked coming back up. "How you want it baby" he asked pushing his pants down.

"From the side" she bit her lip as her eyes trailed down his naked body. He tapped her leg twice making her turn over. Placing a pillow under her stomach to help the pressure, he positioned himself behind her.