49

Audrey held Mari's hand firmly as they sat in olive garden

  Audrey held Mari's hand firmly as they sat in olive garden. Everybody avoided eye contact as Ava was cluelessly playing with kyler's toes giggling every so often. Audrey would every now and then glance at Amaria who was looking at Keem with desperation in her eyes.

"Damn she ain here yet" Mahz spoke smacking on the pasta that was plated in front of him.

Mari had ultimately told him about her findings and as expected he was pissed she had done something like that behind his back. He flipped out saying how he couldn't trust her around Ava anymore and even thought she was just doing it because she didn't like Kiya. He quickly came to his senses after realizing who he was talking to and the type of person Mari was but that didn't stop the damage.

The two worked things out but they weren't on the best of terms as they waited for Kiya to show up.

"Keep your cool" Mahz mumbled seeing his brother's supposed baby mother walk in. Her attention instantly fell upon their table and she turned her nose up seeing people other than Keem.

"Here we gooooo" she trailed on loudly waving her hands in the air causing people to glance at her before turning around.

Keem had brought Mari for support and Audrey decided to tag along not trusting either of them to not beat her ass. She didn't want them in jail. Mari took a deep breath as Kiya dramatically pulled a chair to the table before slamming it beside keem and sitting down.

"Damn we ain't never needed all these people to talk" She spoke as she sarcastically waved to everyone at the table as they mugged her. "Fuck up bru" Keem snapped but calmed himself down as he looked at Ava who was climbing into his lap.

The sight broke Audrey's heart as she caught the hurt look that flashed in his eyes as he smiled down at her. "Who's her dad" Keem spoke looking directly at her. Kiya face frowned up as she looked at him crazily. "Are you fucking dumb" She shouted. Mari bit her tongue she didn't even yell at him so she wasn't liking the fact that Kiya was.

"Did I yell at you? Fuck you yelling for" Keem spoke surprisingly calm. "Ima ask again whose her dad" He sipped the lemonade in front of him. Nobody ordered food except Mahz. They just wanted to meet up in a public place so Keem wouldn't accidently kill Ava's mom even though he wanted to. Rightfully so. "Dada I have some?" Ava looked at his cup and back at him. Keem guided the cup to her as she happily began humming as she sipped his drink. Audrey tuned them out for a little as her phone dinged with a message from an unsaved number.

 Audrey tuned them out for a little as her phone dinged with a message from an unsaved number