40

Audrey watched Dion as he sat back watching her sporting a grin on his face

Audrey watched Dion as he sat back watching her sporting a grin on his face. "You just gone stare" he smirked making her laugh. The two had been enjoying each others company for the last three hours.

"Boy I ain't worried about you"

"Should be" He mumbled but she didn't catch on as she picked her remote up and scrolled through Netflix. She had agreed to let him come by and see her since she didn't feel like going anywhere when he originally asked her.

She wasn't one to let people come to her place of living but he had already been there when he brought her home so she didn't mind. Plus he was cool.

"Tell me about yourself we been talking about everything else under the Sun" She inquired after settling on the show Insecure. She turned the volume down on her 65" screen before setting her remote down and looking at him.

"Ain't much to know ma" He shrugged glancing around to avoid eye contact.

She waved her hands in a "continue on" motion making him sigh. "Shid I ain't got no family they ain't want nun to do with me. I'm on my own out here. I own a lil business. Shit looking up for me and yea that's it" he shrugged.

Audrey wanted to ask more questions about the family part but decided against it.

"Well congratulations on your business. What is it that you do"

"You could say I'm a free lance business. If somebody want it I get it" she nodded her head not really understanding. If she wanted a 40" wig he would get it? She was confused but left it at that.

"Well I hope you flourish"

"Oh I am I got a few obstacles in the way but that'll be over soon" he said with a smug look on his face but she brushed it off. It wasn't her business so she was minding hers.

"Tell me about you" he spoke again.

"Uh.. no parents. Well I consider Sandra my mother" she trailed off before continuing "and I got a cousin whose like a sister and I'm in nursing school. My life boring" she shrugged not wanting to talk about herself.

"Why you single you crazy or Sun?" He chuckled. She fell over laughing a little. "If you must know , NO I am not crazy my ex just.. uh.. I did something without taking his feelings into consideration and we split" she spoke truthfully. Everytime she had to speak on that she felt guilty. If she could take it back she would but only to tell him what she was doing, not to change her decision. Regardless she felt bad even if he was walking around being an asshole to her.

"Niggas like Mahz you got to play it safe they be sensitive".

"I would've been too if the shoe was on my foot" She responded before her eyebrow slightly rose because she didn't recall saying his name. In fact she didn't recall ever telling him about Mahzier.

Dion seemed to be thinking as he watched her reaction. She played it cool not wanting to set him off. What if he was a stalker? Her mind rushed a mile a minute trying to figure out what he was up to. His intense stare was cut short as his phone rung.