56

"How did you know I'd like this dress" Audrey eyed her husband suspiciously as she placed on her diamond earrings

"Because I know my wife" Mahz shrugged before slapping her ass. "Come on they're waiting"

"Who is they and why they waiting on me. I'm trying to fuck my husband" She fussed. She had been asking where they were going for the past hour but he was letting up any information. He had simply handed her some clothes and made her get dressed. She had made up in her mind that it was some type of wedding shoot he planned at the last minute based off her wardrobe.

"Begging for something you be running from hush up" he mumbled. Yes she had a attitude over sex. The minute they touched down in his condo she was on him like white on rice but he was trying his best to not give in.

"What was said" she questioned with her hot curler pointed towards him as she touched up her hair. He remained quiet making her smile. "Mhm"

After she eventually finished up , they traveled 25 minutes across town. He made sure to keep the music blasting on the way there to avoid her. asking any questions.

They pulled up to a building Audrey wasn't familiar with making her look at him sideways. Mahz felt his wife gaze but kept his eyes away from as he walked around to her side of the car and let her out. As they walked up to the door she wanted to ask questions but he seemed focused so she stayed quiet. He opened the door before placing his hand on her lower back and guided her inside.

"Oh my God this is so beautiful" Audrey gasped as she walked into a building

"Oh my God this is so beautiful" Audrey gasped as she walked into a building. She was in pure shock as she glanced around at the beautiful decor of her surprise reception. She don't even think she could have picked something prettier.

The song bring em' out began to play as they started their journey down the flowered pathway making everybody break out clapping. Audrey bit her lip to keep herself from crying at she glanced at her smiling husband.

The moment she started to get dressed for their courthouse wedding he was spending big money to set up a last minute reception. Even though they had chosen to go the simple route he still wanted her day to be special.