47

Audrey sat in front of Mahz's garage with rage sketched across her face

         Audrey sat in front of Mahz's garage with rage sketched across her face. He was walking around all happy knowing he killed her eater right. She didn't even have feelings for Ant but she felt like Mahz got his pride hurt so that's why he did it.

   "Stupid bitch" she mumbled as she figured out how to open his garage. She knew he was going to snap when he figured out what she was doing but she didn't care. She didn't know how else to express how pissed she was. She sat her bag of tools down as she glanced around the spacious garage filled with his four cars.

She eyed his 2024 BMW series 8 that he had specially customized to his liking and a grin spread across her face. "Let me customize this for you bestie" She spoke to herself as she slammed a brick through his windshield. She felt her adrenaline rushing as it shattered into the car.

She took a pitch fork and stabbed three of the tires. "Insurance won't cover this bitch" she yelled as tears began to stream down her face. She wasn't even angry about Ant anymore at this point. She let the frustration of their situation lead her thoughts as she had begun to key his car. She glanced around at his blacked out 2024 Rolls Royce Spectre.

"Oh this gone fuck him up" she sung as she walked over to it and took another brick to the side window. She rolled her eyes when the window didn't shatter. Opening the door she started to spray paint his interior bright pink. He knew she loved pink and she wanted it to be her little signature.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING" She felt her hair being tugged from behind as a female voice tore through her ears.

Audrey quickly regrouped and shoved the girl off of her. She felt embarrassed as Jasmine stood across from her with a mug. "You stupid bitch I hope he strangle yo ass" Jasmine spoke as she came closer to Audrey poking her in the chest.

"This don't concern you just go back in the house" Audrey responded not wanting issues with her. As much as it hurt to know Mahz was with other people her problem wasn't with jasmine it was with him.

"You one dumb hoe fucking up this man stuff because he don't want you" She laughed "if you would've seen how he was singing in this pussy you'd be even more pissed than you are now" she continued laughing. Audrey rolled her eyes and started to pack up her tools. She was sure jasmine was going to tell him it was her but she didn't care. She had done what she needed and she wanted to leave the situation before it got violent.

"Where you going na wait for him to get here" Jasmine yelled and shoved her as she tried to exit the garage. Audrey paused and took a deep breath. "Can you move my issue isn't with you"

"Na you want to fuck up my nigga shit I got something for you" Jasmine yelled shoving her again and snatched the bag of bricks out her hand. She sprinted to her Audrey's before hitting her back window with a brick. That sent rage through Audrey as she dropped the things in her hands and ran up to her.