51

"Fuck you running for" Mahz groaned gripping Audrey's legs and pulling her back down the bed

"Fuck you running for" Mahz groaned gripping Audrey's legs and pulling her back down the bed. She could feel her eyes rolling back at the intense pressure building up in her stomach once again.

"hold that shit" he demanded feeling her walls tighten around him as he drilled into her while holding her waist. Mahz shifted her legs on his shoulders while looking her in the eyes.

"baby I- fuck did I say" Mahz cut her off not wanting to hear it. Audrey's breathing seemed to halt as the pleasure became too much. Her moans turned into damn near screams as she fought to do as told. "Daddy please!" She screamed. "Open" he demanded hovering over her.

She did as he said and he let spit drip into her mouth. Audrey swallowed before showing her it was gone. "Good girl" he smirked before slamming into her. She screamed out and sunk her nails into his back.

"You gon' take yo dick?" He asked, slamming into her repeatedly ignoring her pleads.

"Fuck baby yes! Ima take it!" She screamed as his grip on her waist became tighter. He gave her fast but deep strokes hitting her spot just right.

"Fuck, give it to me mama" He groaned in her ear, fastening his pace as her walls started to constrict him from how tight she was gripping. "Cum on daddy dick" he coached her.

Audrey did as told screaming into his shoulder underneath him as her intense orgasm ripped through her.

"Nah, lemme hear that shit" He slapped her ass, making her remove her face from his shoulder.

" FUCK!" She yelled, grabbing a fist full of the sheets as his strokes seemed to get deeper. Mahz was standing on business about her not ending the live like he'd asked the first time and she knew it. She just assumed he would've let it go but she was on her fourth orgasm and he wasn't letting up.

Mahz slowed up his strokes giving her a little time to breathe as she was beginning to get light headed.

"You straight mama?" He asked giving her long deep strokes. "Mmm" she moaned back not able to form words.

"Good" He groaned flipping her over before he grabbed both of her arms and pulled her up slightly. He started to pound all of himself into her. "Daddy please I-i can't" she moaned loudly, her mouth fell open to an 'O' shape as her eyes rolled back.

She could feel herself tapping out as he showed no mercy. Her back was pressed against his chest and his grip on her neck was tight but loose enough for her to get air.

"You gone listen next time?" He gritted

"I- baby I'm sorry!" she cried out. Audrey hated to mention it but she loved to piss him off. He fucked her like he hated her every time and she loved it.

"Mmmmm, right there!" She whimpered as he hit her spot repeatedly making her stomach tighten again. Audrey fought the feeling knowing he wasn't going to let her cum until he said so.