39

Audrey groaned as her blinds were opened letting the sun hit her face

          Audrey groaned as her blinds were opened letting the sun hit her face. "Get up bitch damn"

"It's like 7 in the morning what do you want mari" She complained holding her pounding head.

"Girl shutup it's literally almost three o'clock. Ain't nobody tell you to drink like that last night get up" She sassed while crossing her arm. Truth is she just wanted to know who the hell was Dion and why he was texting her. She hadn't heard of no dion.

"Shit!" Audrey cursed as she grabbed her phone ignoring the ponding headache she had from last night's festivities. "I got to go" She rushed out as she rushed into the bathroom to jump in the shower.

She rolled her eyes as her sister waddled in right behind her. She didn't know what privacy meant apparently.

"Girl where is you going and who is Dion?" She questioned crossing her arms again.

"Mari omg you is not my mama" Audrey whined as she continued to shower.

"Duh now answer the questions"

"If you must know I was supposed to go to church with mama Davis this morning but I over slept and she probably going off on me as I speak and Dion is an associate. Hell barely that we've just crossed paths a few times and exchanged numbers" She explained as she rinsed off. She was feeling all too guilty about missing church.

"Mhm a associate huh probably fucking that man" Mari mumbled leaving out the bathroom. She wasn't done questioning her but she was going to hold off because she knew she was in a rush and didn't want to slow her down.

Audrey hopped out before doing her hygiene and rushed back into her room. She found a simple but cute waydamin set and threw it on. She strated to leave but remembered her hair looked a mess.

"Fuckkkk" She dragged out as she plugged up her flat irons. It was clearly too late for church but she wanted to atleast visit Sandra and apologize. As soon as they were hot she began straightening her hair attempting to get it back to the silky straight texture it was yesterday.

"Ok" she mumbled after she got it looking how she wanted it. She eyed herself for a split second before rushing out of the room. After spraying on perfume and grabbing her purse she was ready to head out.

"You coming?" She asked mari who had stretched out across the couch with a box of icecream sandwiches beside her.

"Nope i'm waiting on my babydaddy"

Audrey nodded her head before heading to her car. She looked around suspicious because she knew for a fact her and india were too drunk to drive and she was going to snap on india if she had driven her car after all the shots she took.

She hurried out the parking lot before started her trip to Ms.Sandra's house. "I need a excuse" She mumbled.

"My tire was flat" She spoke before shaking her head "Nah it don't take that long and I didn't call"