54

"You stink" Audrey frowned at Mahzier as he laid in her lap

      "You stink" Audrey frowned at Mahzier as he laid in her lap. He was supposed to be getting ready to go out with his brothers and a few guys he was cool with but he was too busy trying to be on her.

"Cap" Mahz mumbled sniffing himself. He had just showered and got dressed and his clothes were new. She was tripping. "Is it my hair?" He questioned. It wasn't time for his detox yet but that's the only thing he could think of.

"No, it's you. Did you switch your cologne?" Audrey asked frowning more as the scent started to irritate her. She had just watched him shower so it had to be something he did when he got out.

"No you tripping, let me go ask Lucas" mahz sat up mugging her before heading to the back where his brother was in his cologne stash having a blast.

"I stink or sum shit?" He asked making his brother look at him weirdly. "No nigga stop being weird" he mumbled as he decided on one of the many colognes Mahz owned.

"Fuck up nigga I was tryna see sum Audrey trippin" Mahz mumbled. He was about to fuss about Lucas shopping in his stash but he heard numerous voices enter the home letting him know the women had arrived.

"I got the liquorrrrr" Mari yelled out while walking in and hugging her sister with India and Bianca behind her. They opted to have a girls night while the men went out. They were invited but nobody felt like being in the club and they felt like it had been a while since it was just them without the men present.

"That's my cue" Lucas spoke coming to front before leaning down to kiss Bianca who was way more comfortable around the girls now. He gave India a hug before having a quick convo with Mari and Audrey.

Mahz reached over to hug his fiancé despite her saying he stink. He still felt like she had him fucked up he prided himself on being a clean ass nigga. Audrey's face frowned a little as they hug but she hid it as the two shared a kiss before the men finally left.

She was going to make it her business to find whatever stank ass cologne he was wearing and throw it out of his stash before he got back. That was just ridiculous.

"Shot time bitchesss" Bianca yelled out twerking a little as soon as the door closed. She had become like the fourth member of the girls and she hadn't gave them a reason to look at them sideways outside of the beginning with Lucas but that was quickly cleared up and now they were all inseparable.

"Bow bow bow let's do it" India clapped getting excited. Everybody had matching pink pajamas and fuzzy slippers since this had been planned a week ago. The girls weren't spending the night but Audrey knew the men were going to be out late so they dressed comfortably. She had taken the initiative to make party foods which consisted of meatballs, Hawaiian sliders, wings, rotel and more.

Mahz had also ordered them a few pizzas and stocked up on drinks. In order words the men wanted them drunk, full and sleepy when they got home.

Mari fixed the shots before handing everybody there's. "Cheers to being some fine ass bitches that's about to get some good dick tonight" Mari held her glass up making everybody laugh and hit there's together.