36

"Hurry up damn" Mahz rushed Audrey as she stood in the bathroom mirror applying her makeup

  "Hurry up damn" Mahz rushed Audrey as she stood in the bathroom mirror applying her makeup. They were going to see Mrs.Davis before going on a date right after. They had been caught up in the drama around them so much that they had barely taken time for themselves. Mahz also knew he had been neglecting Audrey a little and she stuck around so he wanted to treat her to a nice night.

"I'm almost done I just don't like my shirt" She complained looking down at it. She felt like she had on too many colors.

"The shirt look good" He muttered annoyed. She did this shit everytime they had somewhere to be.

"I need another shirt" She confirmed making him groan. She started to step away from the sink to find one but he knew that was going to add an additional thirty minutes on top of her not being finished with her makeup. They would be later than they were already going to be.

"Aht you stay yo ass in there doing your makeup I'll bring the options to you"

"Thank you Mahzi bear" she laughed agreeing with him as she continued to do her face.

"Don't call me that shit"

When he took too long to come back she started to get irritated because she needed to make a selection to know what makeup look she was going to finish off with. She didn't want a harsh look with neutral colors.

"Mazhier you must had to make the shirt your fuckin self"

"Com'ere" He spoke.

"How you expect me to finish" she whined not wanting to pause her makeup. It was finally coming together.

He remained silent so she huffed throwing her brushes down before bending the corner and freezing at the sight in front of her. He was holding onto the pregnancy tests she had taken. Her mind raced a mile a minute as she remembered she had thrown them into her bag and never took them out.

"You pregnant?" He questioned looking at her.

"I-" She stopped talking feeling chills race down her spine as he looked her in the eyes. "Use your words Audrey"

"I was pregnant" She mumbled making his eyebrows furrow. "What you mean WAS pregnant?" He questioned. "You had a miscarriage" He stood up with worry etched across his face. The sight almost made her break down because he looked hurt.

"Baby when was this?"

She backed up as he neared her before shooting out the room and into the guest room where she locked the door. She didn't know what else to do at that point but she did know she didn't want to be face to face with him when the details surfaced. That man might lose his mind.

"Fuck wrong with you" He questioned her trying to twist the door knob.

"You aborted my baby or something?" He questioned scared of the answer. "It wasn't mine or something?" He continued getting angry at the idea of both. "Nah she ain't like that" He thought to himself.