Epilogue

"Girl did you even help make her" Mari spoke to Audrey as she rocked her niece

         "Girl did you even help make her" Mari spoke to Audrey as she rocked her niece. Autumn was now four months and it was if she looked more like Mahz as the days went on. The only feature she had taken from Audrey were her slightly rounded cheeks everything else was Mahzier even down to the hazel eyes.

His genes did not play. "Well maybe this one will look like me" Audrey shrugged hopping her sister caught the hint. Mari nodded before widening her eyes "this one?" She whisper yelled. Audrey sighed and nodded showing her the ultrasound that confirmed she was four weeks.

This baby had truly fought through tooth and nail to be here because Audrey got on birth control at her six week checkup but here they were. She knew birth control was only 99% effective but never did she imagine she would be part of the 1% that still got pregnant. She didn't know what type of super Sperm Mahz had but she for sure knew she was getting on the shot the next time around.

She for sure had her hands full with Autumn, the new baby and Nursing school which she was set the graduate from in three weeks but she got it under control.

"Congratulations Audi omg" Mari pouted glancing at her stomach as one year old Kyler ran by the room door with her fiancé right behind him making her chuckle. Those two acted just alike.  "Your turn" Audrey spoke smiling at her sister.

"You late" Mari mumbled so light that Audrey barely caught on. "Oh bitch you lying, no way" she got excited before quieting down as autumn stirred in her sleep. Mari waited until she snuggled against her again before speaking.

"Right there with you" Mari showed her ultrasound. She was two weeks ahead of Audrey. Her and keem had finally gotten to a place of comfortability. They were engaged, rid of all issues and beyond ready to make the next step together. Life seemed to be falling in place for the two.

"Y'all so sick and horny" India spoke scaring them. She had been sleeping on the nursery floor for the past hour so they didn't know she woke up. Whole time as soon as she heard a pregnancy announcement she tuned in. Not that she hadn't sensed it because her dreams were going wild but she never thought it'd be both of them.

"Not my fault you gave up on dick" Mari joked making her suck her teeth. "I'm saving myself for marriage" India partially lied.

After doing her fair share of exploring her options India was ready for more but only with the right person. She had been celibate for the past three months and she found it to be humbling. She no longer craved sex as much as she did. She felt bad for whoever she ended up with thought because she was going to wear him out.

"I believe you" Audrey shrugged. That was on her though. She was gone fuck every chance she got. Probably why she was pregnant with her second child now. Hell if the house wasn't full of people she probably would be fucking Mahz now.

"I don't want to lay her down" Mari pouted looking at the chunky baby that was sleep with her lips slightly parted on her chest. Autumn weighed a healthy 8lbs 12oz when she arrived. Mari was often wondering how Audrey even pushed her out.