50

*2 Months Later*

*2 Months Later*

Audrey gazed at her man with low eyes as they walked around the resort. They had just come from smoking a blunt together and he was saying something to her but she couldn't even focus with how good he was looking. Her eyes traced the tattoos on his chest down to his V line and she unconsciously started to grin at the thoughts running through her head.

"You listenin?" Mahz questioned realizing he hadn't heard a response in a few minutes. Turning his attention he saw her staring. He paused before bucking at her making her laugh.

"Hell you staring so hard for" He grinned. He knew exactly why she was starting. Audrey waved him off before taking his hand into hers. "Don't act like you'on want me looking at you"

Mahz looked off smirking not wanting to admit it. "They probably lookin for us and shi" He spoke. They had come on a trip to Jamaica with keem, Mari, Lucas, Briana, and India.

"They are India called me twice but we're on the way back so I didn't answer" Audrey shrugged. Mahz nodded then pulled her closer wrapping him arm around her shoulder as they walked.

"You fine as hell lemme fuck" He licked his lips while looking down at him.

"No" she laughed.

"Come on just drag it cross my face or sum leave a snail trail"

"Ew no" She pushed him chuckling.

"coochie dry anyway" he mugged while smacking his lips. Audrey's mouth dropped before she sped up wanting to get away from him.

"Nah get the fuck off me Mahzier" she fussed as he grabbed her arm while laughing.

"Baby chill you know I'm playing" Mahz continued laughing while taking in her scowling expression.

"Ion play about my coochie nigga" Audrey turned to leave again but he caught her before cupping her lowing area.

She started playfully swinging on him as soon as he pulled her to his chest making him hold her arms.  "nah let me go bitch" she spoke as she punched his chest. She grabbed a handful of his locs making him wince.

"Let my hair go ho" He spoke in a girly voice as he tried to pin her arms. Audrey used her strength to snatch her arms and attempted to uppercut him. Mahz dodge before grinning at her.

"Don't run bitch boy" she spoke swinging again.

Mahz picked her up and placed her across his shoulders before spinning in a circle making her scream.

"Ahh OMG— you win you win!!" She screeched as he sped up his spinning.

"Say sorry" He spoke as he slowed down. Audrey sucked her teeth making him start again. "Ok OK IM SORRY!" She yelled gripping his head. Mahz put her down making her stumble and fall.