62

Audrey waddled around the lake in irritation as Mahz hyped her to do one more lap

  Audrey waddled around the lake in irritation as Mahz hyped her to do one more lap. Her 9 months belly and the sun just made it a struggle for her to even enjoy the beautiful scenery.

"Come on babymama you can do it" Mahz snickered grinning at her waddle. She ignored him as she pushed herself to take a few steps before pausing and panting. She slightly smiled at the ducks that were a few feet in front of her. "Aw y'all twinning" Mahz spoke as he smacked her butt.

"Just shut the fuck up talking to me Lamont" she snapped growing angry again. He bit back a laugh as he stood a safe distance from her. He was sure she'd swing on him again after whooping his ass earlier.

"Come on baby you can stop" He gave in seeing the glistening sweat on her forehead. She smiled at him for the first time that day making him laugh and shake his head.

All he wanted was two laps around the lake. She was 4 days over here due date and he was growing impatient wanting to see his little girl. "Can you carry me" she pleaded with him making her voice softer. He sucked his teeth before lifting her bridal style.

"Am I heavy?" She asked laying her head against her chest. "Nah" he responded walking to their shared family truck.

Audrey felt herself growing excited as the truck came into view thinking about the cool air that was about to hit her. Made mahz his way to the truck before opening the door and setting her down. She waited patiently as he entered and crunk up the truck turning the air on full blast just how she liked it.

"Whew omg" she melted into the seat as the air hit her. Her stomach started to visibly shift around catching Mahz attention as he glanced at her. "Dang lil mama active as hell today" he winced watching as her bump shifted around a foot print visible through her thin tank top.

"She need to get out" Audrey rolled her eyes not the slightest bit amused by the baby's shenanigans. It was cute at first , now she was tossing and turning as if she had the space to be doing all that. "Don't rush my princess" Mahz frowned as he pulled into traffic.

Audrey rolled her eyes and remained quiet. He pulled into her favorite Chinese restaurant after fifteen minutes making her smile. Sweet and sour chicken had been her main craving as of lately, well that with a dash of starch and cough drops.

"Don't make no damn sense" Mahz mumbled as he parked the car. "The usual" he asked rhetorically making her stare at him with a blank face. He chuckled before getting out and entering the shop.

Audrey was patiently minding her business until she saw Kennedy walking into the restaurant shortly after. She instantly opened the door and waddled into the restaurant.

She made her way to her husband who was oblivious to his ex standing a few people back in the line. "What's wrong mama?" He asked instantly growing concerned. Audrey never came into places with him anymore.

He was answered with a scoff from Kennedy. "Can't believe you two are still together" she laughed lightly shaking her head as if she was disgusted.

"Bitch I'll blow your brains out right now say I won't" Mahz tilted his head tauntingly before glancing at Audrey knowing that was the reason she came in. She gave him a innocent smile before mugging the girl who made her way to them.