60

"I know you better put my drink the fuck down" Audrey snapped , snatching the body armor from a sweating keem

"I know you better put my drink the fuck down" Audrey snapped , snatching the body armor from a sweating keem. She opened the fridge and tossed him a water bottle making him kiss his teeth.

"In here slaving for you and a nigga can't even get a body armor" He mugged her making her shrug. She didn't tell them to come rearrange the house , Sandra did. Audrey was so confined to the house that Sandra wanted to help by changing it up a little , which didn't bother her because she could used the new scenery.

"What she still doing here?" Isaac walked in frowning seeing Audrey. "Fuck" she mumbled not wanting to hear his mouth. She thought he was at the warehouse today but clearly not.

"She live here duh" Lucas responded after moving the couch further to the corner of the room. "Duh bitch but she had a appointment. It started" he paused looking at the digital watch on his arm "twenty two minutes ago actually" his frown returned. The guys all looked at her with irritated facial expressions making her shrug.

"Before y'all start I'm not attending no appointments without Mahz. I'm twenty weeks on the head so somebody better make something shake" she shrugged. It was her way of trying to get the men to move faster. It had now been three weeks since her husband was arrested and even though she heard from him daily it wasn't enough and they knew that.

He had somehow snuck a flip phone in but even with the additional conversations she felt like it wasn't enough. She needed him to physically be there.

"She gone make me flip her ass I swear" keem chuckled to himself to keep from snapping , clearly irritated. She shifted her weight to one leg while mugging all the men who looked like they were exhausted from dealing with her.

"I know y'all ain't in here tag teaming my sister. Booty bumping ass niggas I'll turn this bitch up" Mari spoke loudly as she walked into the living room and placed her arm around Audrey.

"Mari" keem spoke simply. The tone had a hint of warning behind it but it wouldn't be Mari if she didn't test the water. "Keem" she shot back. "Come on boo we  don't fuss with the help"

Audrey stifled a laugh as Mari did a light jog to dodge keem jumping up. "Boy I can't wait to—"

"To what? Snitch. You supposed to be my brother and you telling this nigga everything I do. How could you" Audrey faked cried as she cut Isaac off. It was true though, if it wasn't keem or Lucas it was Isaac snitching.

"I'll go reschedule the shit for next week or something. You going point blank" he spoke sternly walking out not wanting to be around her anymore. "Ok grouchy pants"

"I don't think Mahz paying him enough to deal with your shit" Lucas shrugged making her slit her eyes. "And I don't think you riding his dick enough"

"Twenty mo weeks I ain't even waiting for you to get out the hospital before I tag yo shit. Smart ass mouth" he mugged before getting off the ground and dusting his leg off.