5

" Aye Mahz Sharmon said we got a problem on 7th" Lucas spoke to his little big brother who was scrolling through instagram.

"Fuck he telling me for? I put him in charge for a reason handle it." He mumbled. He wasn't trying to be mean but he wasn't lying. How he expect to make it off the corners and in with the big boys if he couldn't hold it down by hisself.

" You one rude muhfucka" Lucas said chuckling at his brother who seemed to be unbothered by the issue that the corner boys were panicking over. " What you doing when you leave here though fam?"

Mahz layed back in his chair throwing his arm across his head. "Probably heading out to Ma Duke's house or some shit. Know i'm tryna come around more since she be on a nigga back". He kept his eyes covered as his office door opened.

" You in here talkin shit bout ma nigga?" Instantly sitting up at the sound of his oldest brother Akeem's voice he grinned.

" Bitch ian seen your strong head ass in a minute. Fuck you been?" It was three of them. All boys. Akeem 27, lucas 26, and Mahz 22 being the youngest. There was one between Lucas and Mahz by the name of Adonis but he drowned at the age of 16 after going fishing with a friend of his on some trip his mother allowed him to go on.

"Last minute business trip up north. Had to pay the plug a lil visit he was getting sloppy. Don't let ma know i'm back in town though. She think i'm on a baecation or some shit."

Lucas stake faced him before chuckling and shaking his head " Ma know better. Can't remember the last time we seen you with a shordy on your hip"

" Aw hell naw don't come at me like you and rena ain't hanging on by a thin line. You don't even know if you in a relationship some days when you wake up and Mahz ass over here engaged to the damn princess of boujee and shit like he ain't living a whole hood life on the side."

Mahz chuckled throwing a pen at him " Aye man say man fuck you the less she know the better. Her and her parents think i'm some rich ass multi business owner with wealthy parents and i'm fine with that" Though he did wonder what her reaction would be if she found out he wasn't Mr.prince charming afterall.

I mean she knew he was hood ,but she didn't know he was participating in "hood activities" as she would call it. He felt she was a rider though.

" Man fuck Akeem he just bitter cause he got to fuck his hand at night" Lucas said attempting to run as his oldest brother playfully launched at him.

Mahz grinned watching his brothers wrestle knocking shit over. He loved these bitch ass niggas. " Alright y'all boys im bout to head to Ma dukes house. Lucas make sure that shit was handled on 7th and Keem make sure these dumbasses doing they job today". The boys stared at him in union. "Bitch we older than you" Keem laughed.

" Nigga shut the fuck up and handle it" Mahz said flicking him off and walking out.

                                      <><><>

Arriving at his mother's mini mansion he saw the dark grey Honda accord that he'd gotten used to seeing parked behind his mother. He chuckled before using his spare key to walk in. " Aye ma dukes" He yelled.

Getting no response he walked around looking for them. He checked upstairs before walking on the back patio and seeing them with their feet in the pool. "thought somebody had done kidnapped y'all or some shit" He spoke out catching their attention.

Audrey chuckled as Mama Davis fussed at Mahz about his language. This was like a pattern for them and at this point she was convinced he did it on purpose. " What's up aud" Mahz spoke smiling at her. She simply waved back not wanting to gaze too long. He was so handsome ,but he was engaged and a asshole so she wasn't even checking for him. Though they were nicer to each other every since he gave her the necklace he was stilled rude as hell.