23

Mahz glanced at the limp body with a bullet hole in front of him. "Fuck he still doing in my face get on y'all job before I lay one of you niggas out" He snapped waving his gun around causing his clean up crew to start working instantly. He sighed as he walked out slamming the door before heading to another room. He had no regard for anyone's life at this point. He had lost his woman and It had been three weeks since he had even seen Audrey outside of when he parked outside or house to watch her. When they made it back from Chicago she got her shit as she stated and steered clear of him while dodging his phone calls.

His mother had been down his back like white on rice as she sensed something was going on with the two and he didn't feel like hearing it so he steered clear of there as well in fear that Audrey would tell her what went down. He didn't need anyone telling him that he fucked up. He understood that well enough. He continued to stare off into space as the door to the room opened.

"Nigga love sick as hell" Akeem joked walking in with lucas. Mahz ignored them not wanting to spazz out. "Aye bruh you been dropping bodies and snapping for three weeks straight. Shit it ain't gone be nobody left to sell to on the streets if you don't chill" Lucas commented. He was right though. Mahz had become a menace over the past few weeks.

"Fuck the streets" He mumbled.

"Bruh go get some pussy or something you on one"

Mahz ignored him as he looked down at his phone. Kennedy had been blowing him up for weeks so he took the initiative and blocked her so when he got the notification that a IG he wasn't familiar with liked his pic he knew it was her behind it.

 Kennedy had been blowing him up for weeks so he took the initiative and blocked her so when he got the notification that a IG he wasn't familiar with liked his pic he knew it was her behind it

(Aye we gone pretend his locs longer lol. He can be someone else if y'all would like)
Mahzierthe1 🎭

Liked by Unblockmemahz and others.

Comments unavailable.

"fuck ass hoe I ought to blow her shit back next" he thought. And he would've if she wasn't so tied into the feds. He felt like the shit she pulled was planned. He didn't know she had him all over her story like they were at the club together. He didn't even see the bitch at the club. "Yo mahz" keem said breaking his train of thought.

"fuck kind of pussy she got for you to be this love sick" He joked as him and Lucas laughed. Mahz didn't see shit funny though. "Fuck kind of pussy mari got for you to knock her bubblehead ass up" He shot back. Fertile ass.

"The kind good enough to make me shut the door on my ex when she come knocking" He shrugged. Mahz took the stapler off the desk infront of him before bringing it down on Keem stapling his arm.

"TF" He yelled trying to get the staple out as mahz did a fake sarcastic laugh. Lucas held his arms up in a surrendering motion as Mahz turned the stapler to him. "Crazy ass nigga" Keem spoke pissed off.