Author's Note (please read until the end)

I cannot believe I have dragged this series on for so long. I hope you guys enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I never expected to get this many reads on a story I made up in the dark of my room at two in the morning. I feel content with how it's ended and hope y'all feel the same. Thanks for reading!

--

On another note, I have two new stories up:

One is Time Bomb, which is a FAHC Trevor and Jeremy story. I've had that one prewritten for a while and just decided to post it. Book one of Time Bomb is coming to an end so I can bring in book two.

The other new book is called Deleted. This one is a Mavin story. It's a text fic and is going to be extremely sad so prepare yourselves. I've also prewritten that one so I do have a second book coming a lot later on.

--

I'm going to Let's Play Live Orlando on the 28th of April! If you're going, send me a message! Maybe we can meet up! My seats are in the front row. :P

--

Keep up with me on my social media accounts if you'd like to hear about anything I have incoming, new things in my life, or if you genuinely want to talk to me.

Twitter: @ MadQueenMogar
Instagram: @ MadQueenMogar
Tumblr: @ MadQueenMogar
Snapchat: @ MadQueenMogar
AO3: @ TheMadQueenMogar
Kik: @ MadQueenMogar

Basically all my accounts have the same username. Come say hi! (And make sure to tell me that you're from Wattpad because I have a tendency to block people I don't know..)

--

Anyways, thanks again guys and sorry this author's note was so long. I just wanted to fit everything in. I love you guys! Stay safe. <3