Getting Ready Is Harder Than It Sounds

All my grooms men had taken me out for the bachelor's party last night. We went to, hilariously enough, a gay bar. It was a joke of course, we only stayed until I wanted to leave, which was pretty soon after arriving, and went to a club. We eventually passed out in Tony's hotel room when we got home. Ray was the first to wake up which was really surprising. Then he woke up Tony and Andy. They let me sleep in a little longer and made me breakfast before dragging my ass to the place we were having the wedding. I had my own separate dressing room from the guys, which was nice because I needed time alone. I was already changed into my tux with my hair done and tie tied. I started pacing around the room then. My thoughts flowing with 'What If's. "What if Gavin's not here?" "What if no one shows?" "What if I stutter my vows?" There was a knock on the door and I tripped over a chair, landing on the floor. "Come in!" I shouted, since it was unlocked anyways. The door creaked open and Tony stood, in a suit as well, smiling and holding a small piece of paper. He walked over and handed it to me as the other guys flooded in. The note was from Gavin.

'Only an hour left until I see you all dressed up. I'm dying just to kiss you already.I smirked at it. "Someone get me a pen and paper," I looked up at the guys. Ray held out a piece of paper along with a pen and I scribbled down a note for Gavin. I handed it to Andy to send off to Gavin. "So why were you on the floor?" Tony asked. "Well I uh- You see.. I tripped over that chair," I rubbed the back of my neck and set the chair up right. Tony slowly nodded while Ray chuckled quietly, "Dude you're getting married in half an hour and you're tripping over chairs." "Hey at least I didn't break the chair," I stuck my tongue out at him. "Oh hey we should start greeting people now," Tony interjected. "Oh shit. Yeah, let's go do that," I pointed towards the door. I headed out to the main entrance and greeted my family members, Gavin's family members, and our friends. Gavin was in another area of the place greeting them as well. He wanted to stick with the traditional 'don't see the bride on the wedding day' as he wanted to be the 'bride' in a white suit. I thought it was cute so I agreed to it. We had a photographer sneaking around taking pictures of everything since basically I arrived. The place was beautiful, set outside in a heavy tree area, decorated with flowers. A building lay off to the side which held the dining hall and dressing rooms for us. That's where we were greeting people before the went off to sit outside.

[A/N: Switching to Third Person!!]

The families of the two men sat nicely on their corresponding sides. Their work friends sat wherever they could fill in. The groomsmen went out first, followed by a nervous Michael and his mother, chatting up a storm. Tony nudged his younger brother and made a quick joke to calm him down once he stood next to him. They had found a priest who didn't oppose this sort of marriage who stood promptly behind Michael. Then the music started and everyone rose. Michael looked down. He feared that if he saw Gavin he might start crying and he didn't want to cry just yet. He heard the light pillow of gasps from their friends and family along with the quiet nervous chuckle of his lover he knew all too well. Gavin was nervous and he didn't know why. He mother clung onto his left arm, smiling beautifully for a lady like herself. Gavin's lips curled into a grin and he make eye contact with Michael. His nervous chuckle turned into a not-so-nervous chuckle when he saw a tear roll down Michael's cheek. Gavin's mother let him go once the reached the front, then took her rightful seat next to her husband of many years. "You look lovely, boi," Gavin whispered with a smile as he took Michael's hands. Michael freed one of his hands, only for a split second, to wipe away a tear before whispering back, "You look even better."

"Friends and family, we are gathered here to witness and to celebrate the coming together of two separate lives. We have come to join Michael and Gavin in marriage, to be with them in the making of this important commitment," there was a silence from talking and you could here the quiet, but rather happy whimper of the family members. "The essence of this commitment is the taking of another person in their entirety, as lover, companion, and friend. It is therefore a decision which is not to be entered into lightly, but rather undertaken with great consideration and respect for both the other person and oneself. Having made this decision, Michael and Gavin may feel justly proud." Gavin and Michael shared a teary-eyed glanced before smiling at each other. The priest spoke again, but neither of the men really paid much attention. "Michael and Gavin come now to be united in marriage," the priest nodded at Michael who glanced at him for a second before he spoke again, "Repeat after me." "I, Michael Jones, take thee Gavin Free, to be my husband, to have and to hold, from this day forth, to love, honor, and cherish, for better and for worse, in joy and in sadness, so long as we both shall live." Michael lifted a hand up to wipe a tear from him eye.

The priest turned to Gavin and repeated the same, "I, Gavin Free, take thee Michael Jones, to be my husband, to have and to hold, from this day forth, to love, honor, and cherish, for better and for worse, in joy and in sadness, so long as we both shall live." The priest motioned for the rings, which were placed in the hands of Michael and Gavin. "Michael and Gavin wish to exchange rings as symbols of their vows. Repeat after me, Michael." "This is my beloved and this is my friend. With this ring I thee wed and join my life with yours. I do," Michael slipped the gold band onto Gavin's ring finger. "Now repeat after me, Gavin." "This is my beloved and this is my friend. With this ring I thee wed and join my life with yours. I do," Gavin now slipped the gold band he was holding onto Michael's finger. The priest smiled, "Before these loved ones and friends, Gavin and Michael have pledged themselves to each other and have symbolized this by giving and receiving rings. By the authority vested in me by the state of Texas, I now pronounce you and Mister and Mister Jones! You may now kiss." Michael smirked, placing his hands on his newly wed husband, pressing their lips together oh-so gently. The room was filled with applause and quiet whistles from friends. They joined hands and walked down the aisle and towards the dining hall. They were followed by their groomsmen, which were followed by the crowd of family and friends.

[A/N: I don't update for a week and come back with a wedding oh gosh. Hope you guys liked it and I'll see you in the next one!]