Post Show Problems

When I woke up, I was feeling significantly better. I had woken up around midnight which made Gavin give me some pills for nausea. I stretched and looked up at the ceiling. I couldn't pull myself to get out of bed. I started to breathe rather quickly. I felt Gavin's arm slide over my stomach and his breath on my neck as he spoke, "Hey baby it's okay." I shut my eyes again for a second and focused on his scratchy morning voice. "I'm here," is all he said. I clasped my hand on the one of his laying on my stomach. He sat up and pulled me into his lap, whispering sweet nothings into my ear. "Always happens in the morning huh?" Gavin said. "Sometimes," I replied. He was rubbing my back now and I was feeling more calm. "I just got upset that I couldn't get up. I'm so sore from being sick," I explained. Gavin nodded and stopped rubbing my back, "Hot bath to wake you up?" I nodded and pushed myself off of him. "I'll get it started for you," he said as he pushed himself into the en suite. I waited until he called me in and I stripped down. I slid into the warm, bubble-filled water. Gavin sat on the floor next to the tub and talked with me the whole time.

Gavin walked out so I could get dried off and dressed. I walked out of the bathroom and slugged over to the kitchen. "Hey baby come in here," Gavin called from the kitchen. "Hmm?" I said back as I stepped up next to him. Gavin snaked an arm around my waist and planted a kiss to my left temple. He handed me a bowl of cereal and I took it over to the breakfast bar. Gavin followed me with his own bowl of cereal, sitting next to me. Only the sound of our spoons clinking against the glass bowls could be heard throughout the house. When we finished eating, Gavin washed out the bowls and stuck them in the dishwasher. I made us coffee. Gavin snuck around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. I placed my hands over the ones he had clasped around my lower abdomen. "You are so cute when you're sick," he chuckled. "Oh yeah? Wait until I get you sick," I sassed back. Gavin immediately let go of me and backed away. I rolled my eyes at his childishness and poured us both some of the coffee.

I leaned against the counter and took careful sips of the hot liquid. Gavin took his into the bedroom, probably to drink while he got ready. I started to feel my brain start to function better and my heart beat a little faster thanks to the caffeine. I finished my cup and waltzed into the bedroom. Gavin was pulling a shirt on.  "Hey," I mumbled as I leaned onto the doorframe. He smiled as he turned to face me, "Hey." "Want to head out?" I tilted my head at him. He nodded and walked over to me and pulled me off the frame. I leaned against him and breathed in his cologne. "You're adorable," Gavin chuckled. I rolled my eyes and help up my own weight, "Don't downgrade me." "How about your handsome?" Gavin was trying to keep himself from smiling. I shook my head and let myself smile, "Nope." "Very handsome?" Gavin eyed me. "I'm fucking beautiful," I snorted. Gavin started laughing too as I flicked my hair back and crossed my eyes. He just pressed a kiss to my forehead and pushed a beanie on my head, pulling it over my glasses. I fixed it on my head and adjusted my glasses, "You dick." Gavin scrunched his nose at me and stuck out his tongue.

Gavin and I got to work a bit late. We had to film Off Topic today, which I was looking forward to in an odd way. We filmed a Minecraft Let's Play before the podcast since that's usually two hours. Then came time for Off Topic. I had Geoff, Trevor, and Gavin as guests. We did the intro bit for the live viewers and started off. "So Michael. This is your fort time being on Off Topic in about, what, a month?" Trevor asked. "Yup. The funny this is I actually missed you fucks," I rested my arms on the wooden table. My comment earned an 'aww' from Jack and an 'I miss you too man' from Geoff. Gavin just patted my thigh under the table out of view of the camera, which was a close up on Geoff. Gavin left his hand on my thigh when the camera panned out. "Oh come on guys. Tell me what I missed," I urged them. "Trevor's the boss now," Jack chuckled. "Aw damn what a step down," I joked. Trevor looked fake hurt, "I'm firing you." I just shook my head and smiled, "Congrats dude. Good luck with us idiots." We had to take a pause so I could read the sponsor ads, but when that was over all hell broke loose. Two beers down for everyone. Gavin was getting tipsy already, my little lightweight. We talked about a lot until I got asked my Jack, in a very serious tone, why I was gone. My breath caught in my throat. Did he forget or did Gavin not tell him?

"Well I had some important shit to take care of," I muttered and took another sip of beer. "Like family shit or like deep personal shit?" Trevor asked. "Nah man. I went on a fucking two week long vacation to beat every game I've ever played," I joked. I gave Gavin a look asking if he told them. The concerned look he gave back told me he didn't. Geoff poured himself another drink and slid one to me. "Dude that would actually have been fucking awesome," Jack starting laughing. Everyone chimed in with him. I was just glad the topic was dropped. Then around two hours went by and the podcast was over. We still had to do the post show. Matt Bragg brought us the Segway we had before. "No fucking way. I thought it was broken," I smirked and jumped on it. Matt just shook his head and smiled as he stepped out of camera view. Gavin gave me the look and I rolled my eyes. "You should totally carry him like you do when he falls asleep," Trevor started laughing at the thought. I held my hands out and Gavin jumped up into them. I had his legs dangling out in front of my and his head against my back. "Micoo no! I didn't think you would pick me up this way!" Gavin whined as he held onto my back upside down. Everyone was laughing as I sped around with Gavin screaming. He kicked his leg by accident and I dropped him on his back.

I immediately got off the device and everyone stopped laughing. Gavin held a thumbs up, which signaled everyone to laugh again. I held my hand out to help my dumb husband up. Then we had to end the post show and everyone started off for home. I was a bit too buzzed to drive and Gavin couldn't drive. We stayed on the couch in the Achievement Hunter office to sober up until Jeremy walked in. "Heard you fucks needed a ride," he greeted. Gavin was laying upside down and held his hand out towards Jeremy, "Lil J!" I rolled my eyes at Gavin and poked his stomach. "Yeah Jeremy, that'd be nice," I smiled at him. Gavin arm fell across his stomach and he started to snore lightly. I rolled my eyes and Jeremy started to laugh quietly. I picked him up exactly like I did on the post show and stumbled alongside Jeremy to his car. I tossed Gavin in the backseat and sat in the passenger's seat myself. Jeremy drove us back to our house. He said he would drop the car off at our house in the morning. I just gave him the keys to the car and thanked him. Then I dragged Gavin's ass back into the house and tossed him on the bed. I crawled up next to him and fell asleep as well.