Golden Ring for a Golden Boy

The next day was nerve-racking. I brought my bag with me this time, putting my folded suit in it along with one for Gavin, along with the ring. Gavin and I had changed and went off to work in my car after eating a bowl of cereal each. I dropped Gavin off at our office before setting up for Off Topic, putting my bag in the other room with Barb. I made my way back to the Achievement Hunter office where we filmed a Let's Play until we had to go film Off Topic. The guests were going to be Trevor, Mica, and, obviously, Gavin. I texted Trevor and Mica to make sure they were ready and they said the were. Once the video was over we rushed to the Off Topic set and got in place. Once we went live, we started talking about the most random stuffed up until I had to do the ad reads. I looked over at the other room and saw Barbara waiting. I looked at Mica and Trevor who gave me a thumbs up. I nodded and gave Barbara a thumbs up. "I will be right back guys," I said, smirking at Gavin. I pulled him over to stand in front of the table. He gave me a confused look as I walked into the other room. I changed and grabbed the box as the lights dimmed. I could see Gavin's face light up when he saw me walking back over to the stage. I couldn't stop smiling. I walked over and took Gavin's hands in mine. "Michael Jones, you're gonna make me cry," Gavin whispered so only I could hear.

"Remember when we first met? How crazy that was? Everyone thought we wouldn't get along and here we are, inseparable. I was so fucking nervous when you asked me out for drinks and you kissed me out of nowhere. I honestly thought you were messing with me, but you weren't and damn am I glad you weren't. Oh and don't even get me started on when I punched a hole in the wall at my apartment and got myself kicked out. Thanks for letting me stay with you, by the way. But the first time I realized I loved you was our first hug," I stopped for a minute and Gavin smiled, "That Valentine's Day when we first met, when you and I got introduced you went straight for a hug and I fell in love with you. With everything about you. Your accent, your eyes, the silly way you say my name. You could even say I'm Free-falling. We've been together for a couple of years now and they've been the best years of my life. So, Gavin David Free, would you do me the honor-" I took out the box and got down on one knee, holding it out towards Gavin, who was starting to cry by now, "of becoming my wonderful husband and making the rest of my life even better?" Gavin nodded, "Yes, Micoo! Of course I will!" I took the ring out of the box and slipped it on his finger before he jumped up in my arms. I held him under his legs as he wrapped them around me and everyone clapped for us.

Gavin had his arms wrapped around my neck and the lights turned back on. I reached a hand up to wipe the tears away from his eyes. Gavin leaned forward and pressed his lips against mine. "I love you Micoo. I love you so bloody much," he smiled. "I love you more, Gav," I smiled back. They ended the show there, but Gavin didn't get off of me. I didn't mind it, he was pretty light to carry. "Celebratory dinner?" I smirked. Gavin nodded excitedly. "How about I put you down and go get my bag and you can change?" I asked. Gavin jumped off me and slipped his hand in mine. The whole company ended up watching us, so they all started congratulating us as I grabbed my bag. Gavin went to change in one of the bathrooms and I waited in the Achievement Hunter office. Everyone was patting my back and congratulating me and I couldn't stop smiling. I proposed and this time it was real. Lindsay walked in and gave me a hug, "Congrats, Michael!" I hugged her back, "Thanks Linds." Gavin walked in wearing the suit I picked out for him. I walked over to him and placed my hands on his chest, "Well don't you look hot." Gavin blushed and smirked. We said our goodbyes before I drove us to a fancy restaurant that Barbara made reservations at.

We ordered and waited for our food, our hands resting on the table, fingers intertwined. "This ring is absolutely gorgeous! It's got the gems I love and the gold!" Gavin couldn't stop staring at the ring and I couldn't stop staring at him. "A golden ring for my golden boi," I smiled as he looked up at me. "When did you plan all this?" I shrugged, "I've been wanting to do it for a while, but Geoff helped me get the ring yesterday and came up with the Off Topic idea. We lied, we weren't really getting a gift for Griffon." Gavin chuckled. The waiter came over with our food so we let go of each other's hand to eat. The waiter also poured us two glasses of wine. "Wait we didn't order any wine," I stopped the waiter before he walked away. "Compliments of that gentleman over there," said the waiter, motioning to a man sitting at another table, not noticing us. I shrugged it off and let the waiter go. "Free wine, right?" Gavin chuckled as clinked our glasses together and took a sip. As we finished our meal and started to head home, I stopped by the man to thank him for the wine. Turns out that he was just a fan who had watched the live Off Topic.

Gavin kept spinning the ring around his finger and flirting with me. "You keep flirting with me and I drag your ass to the bedroom," I winked at Gavin. He leaned over and kissed my cheek. I pulled into our parking lot and pulled the keys out the ignition. I grabbed the collar of Gavin's button up and pulled him over to me so I could kiss him. He smirked and got out of the car. I let out a hiccup as I got out. He jumped back on me like he did after he said yes. I stumbled over to the door and unlocked it, slamming it behind us and tossing the keys away. Gavin and I kicked off our shoes and kept kissing each other like our lives depended on it. He started unbuttoning my shirt as I carried him to the bedroom. I tossed him down on the bed and took off my shirt completely. He pulled off his shirt as well and we started kissing again. I left kisses on his neck accidentally making hickeys. Gavin let out one of his stupid noises and I left a trail of kisses down to his pants. I tugged at the belt and tossed it to the floor before I did the same with his pants. I tugged off my belt and pants, tossing them next to Gavin's.