A Fairy Tale Moment

"No, no okay. Listen. When Michael was little he was the best damn nerd I've ever met-" "Tony oh my god," I let out a chuckle from my seat in the front next to Gavin. "Shh. I'm trying to give a speech here," he chuckled as well before continuing to talk, "He was such a smart guy, always worried about the safety and happiness of others. I'm glad a got a little brother as cool as him. You better be good to him, Gavin. I got my eye on you." Gavin nudged me and chuckled. Tony was the last one to give a speech here so we basically got ready as the music started playing. Everyone got up and started dancing. Gavin stood up and held his hand out to me, "May I have this dance?" I snorted and took his hand, "Yes you may." Gavin chuckled and yanked me to my feet. We stumbled near everyone else and started dancing together. We traded off and danced with our moms a little bit afterwards. Then it just turned into a big messy jump around together. By now, Gavin and I had taken off out suit jackets and had the tossed over the backs of our chairs. He had me in his arms, holding me tight against his chest. It was a fairy tale moment.

"Bye everybody! Thank you all for coming and for all the gifts," I waved to our friends and family as Gavin and I made our way to the car waiting outside. Tony and George had done the honor of stuffing our suitcases into the car before we left. They were going to take all our wedding gifts back to our house so we could relax for once. "We'll see you in two weeks," Gavin waved out the open car window and I put the car in drive and pulled away. Gavin turned to me and chuckled. I glanced at him for a second before returning my gaze to the road, "What are you snickering at?" He shrugged with a smirk present on his lips, "This is the first time we've actually been alone for two days almost." I shrugged, "It sure is." "I still can't believe we booked a place in Bora Bora. On the water," Gavin kicked off his shoes and propped his feet up on the dashboard. "You  booked a place in Bora Bora. I just approved it," I smirked. "So what? We're going to take the plane in our suits?" Gavin questioned. "I mean- We did last time," I hit the edge steering wheel when I realized what I said. "Last t- Oh," Gavin placed a hand on my shoulder.

Gavin and I dragged our suitcases into the airport, our planes tickets in our hands since we printed them there. Our flight was called only thirty minutes after we arrived so we boarded the plane. I got the window seat this time. "Bora Bora, here we come," Gavin smirked as he whispered to me. I smiled back and jokingly rolled my eyes. The plane was taking off now. "Hey look what I brought," Gavin tossed a neck pillow in my lap. I picked it up and poked it, "I'm taking this." He shrugged, "I bought it for you." I wrapped the pillow around my neck and positioned myself so I was resting on Gavin shoulder. He was resting his head on the top of mine. I spun my newly received wedding band around my finger and smiled. Gavin shuffled a bit so he could wrap his arm around my shoulders. The plane was dark and so was the sky. Most everyone was asleep or doing something quiet. "You mean everything to me," I whispered to Gavin, thinking he was asleep as well. He kissed the top of my head, "You mean even more to me."

[A/N: Sorry this one's so short!! I wanted to stop it here because I have big plans for the next chapter. *insert evil laugh here* You guys are going to love it, though. Trust me. I'll see you in the next one!]