Breakfast In the Morning

"Wait, wait. You're telling me that you used to got expelled from the same school twice? How is that even possible?!" Gavin was chuckling at me as I just shrugged. "Honestly, I don't know. But I seriously love how you dont even bring up the fact I almost set a forest on fire in high school," I smirked and stared at him. "I was going to bring it up, but at the same time I'm scared to." "I was really young and my brother told me to hold his lighter and I dropped it while it was lit on accident," I stuffed my hands into the pockets of my pants and smiled as Gavin laughed. "The only bad thing I've ever done was hit someone," Gavin said in a serious tone. I stopped walking and burst out laughing Gavin stopped and looked at me with a frown, "Why are you laughing?!" "The thought of you hitting someone is fucking hilarious," I chuckled. "I can hit!" Gavin pouted like a child. I turned so my shoulder was facing him, "Hit me." Gavin looked scared, "What?" I motioned towards my shoulder, "Hit me right there, don't be a baby." Gavin sighed and threw a punch at my arm. I stumbled back a bit, but it didn't hurt. "T-That wasn't all I had! I didn't want to hurt you," He frowned. I smirked, "Hit me as hard as you got or I'm telling the guys to cancel the party." Gavin stepped back before hitting me in the arm with everything he had. It actually hurt and made me fall to the ground. Gavin looked panicked that he hurt me, but I couldn't stop laughing. We made it back to the hotel room minutes after that and fell asleep.

We were woken up by loud banging on our door. I groaned and got up, making my way to the door, "I'm coming! Stop hitting the damn door!" I opened it to see my brother, along with Gavin's brother, with big smirks on their faces. "Can we help you?" I leaned on the door. "We were going to take you guys put for drinks," George answered. "What the f-It's four in the morning!" I groaned. Tony pouted, "Oh come on Michael. We want to take you guys out to this restaurant we found." "At four in the morning?" Gavin groaned behind me. I turned around and saw him sitting awake on the bed in his boxers. "Alright, out. We'll meet you in the hallway in an hour," I pushed them out the door and closed it. "Let's get dressed and get it over with and we can come back and sleep okay?" I asked, walking up to Gavin's side of the bed. Gavin held his arms out and I went in for a hug. He tried to pull me back onto the bed, but I pulled him off instead. "I'm getting dressed idiot. You put some clothes on," I left him on the floor while I went to go get ready. I came back to find Gavin dressed, but still laying on the floor. I rolled my eyes and pulled him to his feet. "Let's get going, babe," I smiled at him. He slipped his hand in mine and grabbed the room key before walking out with me. Our brothers were messing around in the hallway, but stopped when they saw us. "Glad to see you two getting along," Gavin chuckled.

Tony and George took us to a small restaurant a couple blocks from the hotel. It was a nice little place and smelled amazing. I ordered the Belgium waffles, that Gavin ended up splitting with me, while our brothers got separate orders of pancakes. It was still dark outside which I found hilarious for some reason. "So Michael, I heard you used to be an electrician?" George asked me as I took a sip of the coffee I ordered. I nodded, "Yeah, but then I got a job offer here and couldn't miss out." "He was one of the best," Tony spoke up. I rolled my eyes, "Sure." I always got really anxious when people brought up my past. Gavin placed his hand on my thigh and I jumped. He gave me a concerned look that I brushed off and took another sip of my coffee. "Hey um- I'll be right back," I nodded towards the restroom and slid out of the booth. I walked past tables of people and pushed open the bathroom door. I took a deep breath and splashed some water on my face before heading back to the table. The check was already being paid and the guys were standing up. I walked over to them as we started to head out to the cars again.

"Are you okay, love?" Gavin whispered to me once we were in the car. I nodded, "Yeah, just burned my mouth from the coffee, but I didn't want to say it." Gavin nodded slowly, like he didn't believe me, but turned to look out the window anyways. "Hey where were you two last night?" Tony asked us from the driver's seat. "We took a walk," I answered. "Michael made me punch him," Gavin spoke up. "Wait, why?" Tony glanced at us in the rearview mirror. I shrugged, "He said he could actually hit hard and I didn't believe him." "He's strong when he wants to be," George chuckled. "Thanks George," Gavin sassed and glared at his brother. I chuckled, "Hey no fighting it's bad luck." Gavin stuck his tongue out at me so I did it back to him. Tony pulled up to the hotel and we all got out. It was starting to get bright outside again. "I think I'm gonna go check out the pool," Tony nudged me in the arm once we were up at our rooms again. "Have fun," I nodded at him as he walked into his room. I followed Gavin back into our room. "I don't think I want to go back to sleep," Gavin blurted out. I sat down on the bed and held out my arms. Gavin came over and snuggled into me, "Yeah, let's stay like this for a while."

[A/N: Sorry this one was a little late and shorter than usual! I had a school thing today, but felt like I needed to get a chapter out so here you go!]